Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Mine would be;

Rodak

Christie Mawson Ream Bryan

StefJo Cairney

Kamara Reid Kebano

Mitrovic

Thinking behind this is that I presume Odoi will now be banned, we don't really have any other options at CB or LB. Hopefully Cairney and Reid are back and Konckhaert does not merit a starting place following recent performances. Kebano deserves a start. Thoughts?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

colinwhite

would be very happy with that. Hope the injured players are back then.

davew

Don´t think it matters, we are going to get well beaten in our next 2 fixtures and probably drop out of the top 6. Of course the next 7 games are all winnable (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Facts Not Fiction

Rodak

O'Riley Johansen

Cairney

Kebano Mitrovic Cavaleiro

Betts, Sessegnon, McDonald, Onomah, de la Torre, Kamara, Knockaert

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on December 11, 2019, 10:42:11 AM
Mine would be;

Rodak

StefJo Cairney

Kamara Reid Kebano

Mitrovic

Thinking behind this is that I presume Odoi will now be banned, we don't really have any other options at CB or LB. Hopefully Cairney and Reid are back and Konckhaert does not merit a starting place following recent performances. Kebano deserves a start. Thoughts?

That's as good as it gets for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Penfold

Mine would be;

Rodak

StefJo Cairney

Kamara Reid Kebano

Mitrovic

Kebano might be worth a start but he would have to play on the right - no good on his left foot. That would mean leaving out Kamara who seems to be at his most effective to the right and, as much as possible, sticking fairly rigidly to his position.

Knockaert needs leaving out of the starting XI. Will hopefully be a wake up call.

fulhamben

Quote from: Penfold on December 11, 2019, 11:40:12 AM
Mine would be;

Rodak

StefJo Cairney

Kamara Reid Kebano

Mitrovic

Kebano might be worth a start but he would have to play on the right - no good on his left foot. That would mean leaving out Kamara who seems to be at his most effective to the right and, as much as possible, sticking fairly rigidly to his position.

Knockaert needs leaving out of the starting XI. Will hopefully be a wake up call.
see I think cav looks at his best playing down the right too.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

S.F.Sorrow

Lets hope they isolated the sick players soon enough. If not we could be starting the U23s on Saturday. Mawson certainly looked like he had a fever last night...

fulhamben

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on December 11, 2019, 11:44:54 AM
Lets hope they isolated the sick players soon enough. If not we could be starting the U23s on Saturday. Mawson certainly looked like he had a fever last night...
they way I'm feeling, I think I'd rather watch the u23s play against Brentford
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Penfold

Quote from: fulhamben on December 11, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
Quote from: Penfold on December 11, 2019, 11:40:12 AM
Mine would be;

Rodak

StefJo Cairney

Kamara Reid Kebano

Mitrovic

see I think cav looks at his best playing down the right too.

Agreed. He can play on the left but likes to cut in and get the ball on his right foot. Huddersfield away, I think, was an example of that.

If only Jose would be willing to lend us Sess in January.

Statto

Rodak

Christie - Mawson - Ream - Bryan

McDonald - Johansen - Cairney

Kamara - Mitrovic - Cavaleiro

....which would be my starting XI at the moment even with everyone fit

Artful Dodger

Rodak

Christie - Mawson - Ream - Max Le M

Cavaleiro - Cairney - Johansen - Bryan

Mitro - Kamara

We need to tighten it up with 4 across the midfield and I would like to see Bryan play Left mid where his defending won't be exposed but he will have a defensive head on to cover Max. It does mean Max Le M coming in, which is a risk, but at least he can play LB. Mitro and Kamara up front to give their CB a tough evening.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

SP

I notice Griffin Park is half empty tonight despite being on a good run.  I'm sure they'll rouse themselves for Saturday.

Baszab

I went to the 7-0 Luton game and they will be really up for it.
Their attacking flair will be way too much for our poor defence  (I hope I'm wrong)
Be prepared for humiliation

SP

Should be interesting.  They battered Cardiff tonight but could easily have conceded an equaliser near the end.

We Are Premier League

Rodak

Cairney Johansen

Kamara Kebano Cavaleiro

Mitrovic

Betts, Sessegnon, MLM, McDonald, Onomah, de la Torre, Knockaert

From memory, i think Kebano play in similar central role when on international duty.

The Rational Fan

Parker doesn't seem to understand rotation, so now we have half injuried squad Betts, S.Sess, Odoi, Mawson, Ream, MLM, Bryan, Reed, Arter, Stefjo, Cairney and Reid all struggling with injuries, that's almost everyone apart from Rodak and some forwards.

Parker should sack whoever is managing injuries immediately or he has to go.

@jolslover

Cavaleiro is our best winger imo
STH H3

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 12, 2019, 02:02:55 AM
Parker doesn't seem to understand rotation, so now we have half injuried squad Betts, S.Sess, Odoi, Mawson, Ream, MLM, Bryan, Reed, Arter, Stefjo, Cairney and Reid all struggling with injuries, that's almost everyone apart from Rodak and some forwards.

It's also mostly players who haven't consistently been in the starting XI, indicating a lack of rotation isn't the cause of the injuries at all

Woolly Mammoth

We will achieve an honourable draw, all very Fulhamish.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.