1 (0.4%)
Muniz 🔁 83'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 281

Voting closed: October 25, 2021, 05:05:19 PM

BestOfBrede

Ream was outstanding as was Tosin and Seri, but I give it to Ream

Fernhurst

Very difficult to split Seri or Tosin, but I'll go for Seri as never voted for him before.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

Ream...without any doubt - he didn't put a foot wrong.... Seri close second

copthornemike

Voted for Tosin , but can see why others went for Seri, Ream & Wilson.
For me Tosin edged it not only for winning just about every ball in the air but also for the number of times he was in just the right place to stop some excellent Forest moves. I must admit at the QPR game it appeared his legs were too long strangely and he looked very awkward when the ball was on the floor, but he appeared to recover his coordination. Today those same legs appeared to often telescope out of nowhere to get the final touch and yet again frustrate a Forest attack.
Final observation - for a very tall man he does have a surprising turn of speed! Take a bow young Tosin  :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro:

Andy S

Somerset Fulham

If/when he hit another one of 'those' patches, it would be good for those who always want Ream gone as soon as our fortunes turn to remember just how good he has been recently.

Matt10

Mitro was in the right position to score the goals instead of just watching the action unfold. He was very active dropping back and getting our midfield out of trouble. Slotted home the penalty with conviction. MOTM for me.

RaySmith

Quote from: Matt10 on October 25, 2021, 01:55:17 AM
Mitro was in the right position to score the goals instead of just watching the action unfold. He was very active dropping back and getting our midfield out of trouble. Slotted home the penalty with conviction. MOTM for me.

Agree - he was really up for it , chasing down  what might have seemed lost causes, and always on the alert, making their defenders uncomfortable, and forcing them into errors, which he was ready to pounce on.

I voted for Ream, though - very  commanding display, alongside the equally commanding  Tosin, in a very sound back four.

Bassey the warrior

Went for Tosin as he made a number of key interceptions. Seri was brilliant yet again, so composed even when he was surrounded by multiple players. Could easily have given it to him and he should have got MOM versus Cardiff. We are very lucky to have him, he's absolute quality.

FFC1987

Not that he had a bad game, but Ream certainly did put a foot wrong a few times today including being out of position and getting a booking for being cheaply turned allowing the player to get in behind. Tosin was however incredible.

For me, Tosin but Seri equally could of got the vote.

bog

I cannot really vote as I was restricted to the Talksport2 commentary but they kept going on about Tosin. 

092.gif

Luka

Ream.
His anticipation and ability to read the game at this level is exceptional.

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC