News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 3-0 Wolves Saturday 01/11

Started by WhiteJC, June 20, 2025, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithh


FFC In Oz

Lovely weighted ball by Raul

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


SerbianLad

We were quite poor in the opening 5 minutes, much better since then. Tbf Wolves gifted us that goal, but who cares  ::scarf::

Sgt Fulham

Stupid to get greedy now as getting a win is the most important thing, but a statement win would do wonders.

Nittany_Joe

That was a nice finish, but a superior goal keeper might have stopped it from going in.

I'll take it. Come on Fulham!


FFC1987


Sgt Fulham

Relegation rivals Leeds, Burnley, and Wolves all losing  ::tongue::

Nittany_Joe

Fulham really need Robinson back.

They are a different team with him in the attacking flanks. Much more dangerous and formidable.


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Good pass from Berge to King there

MisfitKid

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on November 01, 2025, 03:24:15 PMFulham really need Robinson back.

They are a different team with him in the attacking flanks. Much more dangerous and formidable.

Hopefully sooner than later.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


SerbianLad

Kevin had some really nice moments so far. Wilson a bit invisible. Chukwueze for Wilson would be my first sub unless something drastically changes.


keithh



MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

Excellent from Wilson, Kevin needs to do a bit better there, imo

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


SerbianLad


Nittany_Joe

A red card on Wolves seems a bit harsh?