News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham v Chelsea 2-3

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 24, 2026, 08:28:46 PMIwobi still underhitting his passes and being generally inaccurate, need more from him

I'd take him off at HT and put Charles on

SerbianLad

Berge needs to focus a bit. Too many giveaways from him today.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Nero on August 24, 2026, 08:33:57 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 24, 2026, 08:28:46 PMIwobi still underhitting his passes and being generally inaccurate, need more from him

I'd take him off at HT and put Charles on

Agreed - I can see why AA alledegly wants another of his possession masters from RM because we need to be more careful on the ball and he's just giving it away


Sgt Fulham

We're going to concede so many goals this season. May score a bunch too at least.

hongkongfulham

iwobi is a very intelligent footballer, I think he juat needs a few games to adjust to our new style

Bal_13

On this basis the season might have some chaotic games.

Hoping against hope that we can nick something here but it does feel a little like if you give a front three of Palmer, Pedro and Rogers twenty chances, odds are they will score at least three...


Also that was filthy from Colwill. Unhappy that's not been picked up.


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Entertaining, open game. But Chelsea have so much firepower, can't help but think we'll need to score twice if we're to win.

SerbianLad

Quote from: hongkongfulham on August 24, 2026, 08:36:33 PMiwobi is a very intelligent footballer, I think he juat needs a few games to adjust to our new style
He struggled in the midfield under Marco too. I don't think time will help, a different position will.

Deeping_white

Quote from: hongkongfulham on August 24, 2026, 08:36:33 PMiwobi is a very intelligent footballer, I think he juat needs a few games to adjust to our new style

He was like this last year though - too lackadaisical in possession in a position where you can't really be giving it away so freely. He's also not good at tackling at all and we need someone stronger there who can put a foot in


FulhamKC

When did Richard Branson join the Chelsea staff?

KentFulham


Bal_13

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 24, 2026, 08:35:02 PM
Quote from: Nero on August 24, 2026, 08:33:57 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 24, 2026, 08:28:46 PMIwobi still underhitting his passes and being generally inaccurate, need more from him

I'd take him off at HT and put Charles on

Agreed - I can see why AA alledegly wants another of his possession masters from RM because we need to be more careful on the ball and he's just giving it away

When TC is fit, I can see his super sub technicality and calmness being a huge asset this year in this team with these tactics.


KentFulham



SerbianLad




St Eve




FFC007


KentFulham