News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Sunderland 1-0 Fulham 30/08

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC007


Twig

That really was an awful free kick from Iwobi. Bloody dreadful.

SerbianLad

King really should have buried that. Brilliant pass from Iwobi


FFC007


Trusty Steed


akf

nice ball from iwobi - king unlucky


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 30, 2026, 02:24:33 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on August 30, 2026, 02:23:17 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on August 30, 2026, 02:21:58 PMI think the midfield is still the biggest problem we have. Iwobi-Berge aren't good as a duo.

Concur. I wouldn't be averse to selling Iwobi to help fund a replacement.
I'd like to see how he playes further up the pitch in this system. I think the problem is his position and not his quality.

I did think about this but I'm happier playing our current wingers and 10. Could be that his value is also now only going to decline?

SerbianLad

Never a foul. Both were holding each other with same amount of force and Brobbey fell down when he lost the duel.

akf

there was nothing in that challenge from andersen - they were both doing the same thing


FFC007

I still think an error at the back is coming...

Milo

Already teams have worked us out with our "build from the back approach" and have deployed the high press

akf

Quote from: FFC007 on August 30, 2026, 02:29:05 PMI still think an error at the back is coming...

lets hope it is their error at their back


FFC007

All seems a bit chaotic and rush and dash...

DevonFFC

If we are going to persist playing everything through Leno I really hope we upgrade the keeper.

bahay18

It seems very high risk at the back when most of the time Leno ends up kicking it up field

Usual irritating commentary on Sky that disputes every free kick given to Fulham



Milo

I would bring on Kevin for Bobb.
Potentially Charles for Berge or Iwobi?

St Eve

I like Palacios. Maybe the Andreas replacement we so desperately needed

FFC007



akf

Quote from: Milo on August 30, 2026, 02:31:18 PMI would bring on Kevin for Bobb.
Potentially Charles for Berge or Iwobi?

i dont think Berge is having a terrible game so far.

Trusty Steed

Where is this high press?? We are letting them pass around our box looking for openings