News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Sunderland 1-0 Fulham 30/08

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad


FFC007


SP



akf



LittleErn



DevonFFC


Simply91


Neutral Zone Ultra



Trusty Steed

Let's punish them for that miss...... come on Fulham

General

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 30, 2026, 03:24:54 PMI don't see Bobb and Palacios as starting wide players.   I don't.



I think Palacios is better suited to the CAM role, but we're stacked in that area with ESR and King too.

Sunderland are working very hard to keep us at bay, and just missed a real sitter..

We need to kick on.

Perhaps Arbeloa agrees with you, hence the RW signing we're attempting to make

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

We can't live with their physicality. It's been hard to watch at times.


LittleErn


bahay18

We are crying out for attacking impetus and we bring 2 defensive players on .

bahay18

King the only player offering any threat


DevonFFC

Quote from: Simply91 on August 30, 2026, 03:28:22 PMWhy is Sess playing RB

Too send a message to the board is my guess, 3rd  game in charge and already resorting to these tactics 😂😂😂

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: General on August 30, 2026, 03:28:43 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 30, 2026, 03:24:54 PMI don't see Bobb and Palacios as starting wide players.   I don't.



I think Palacios is better suited to the CAM role, but we're stacked in that area with ESR and King too.

Sunderland are working very hard to keep us at bay, and just missed a real sitter..

We need to kick on.

Perhaps Arbeloa agrees with you, hence the RW signing we're attempting to make

Palacios is a total passenger. I don't understand Arbeloa's infatuation with him.

LittleErn

We are having more control of the midfield now but still look vulnerable to long passes over the top.


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: bahay18 on August 30, 2026, 03:29:01 PMWe are crying out for attacking impetus and we bring 2 defensive players on .

I'd take a point at this stage.

St Eve