News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


If Arbeloa is kicked out in the next month or so…

Started by FFC007, September 10, 2026, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC007

Who would we get in if he's been given the heave ho in a few months time.

If they need emergency stability it's gonna be a Dyche or similar.


sarnian

Quote from: FFC007 on September 10, 2026, 06:42:05 PMWho would we get in if he's been given the heave ho in a few months time.

If they need emergency stability it's gonna be a Dyche or similar.



Why start another anti AA post when you are posting similar on other threads.

Jimsbeerbelly

Vítor Pereira.

A Dyche type of appointment will not work with this current crop.

I thought Pereria was harshly treated at Wolves and again at Forest.

 


Nero

Farke must be due for the chop Leeds let in 6, thats how its works isnt it


Moussa Dembele the 3rd

#5
I'd want Howe, but we'll probably have to settle for Pereira. I'd also take Nuno.


sunburywhite

i would want/love Howe but somehow think it will be McKenna
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Trusty Steed

I don't think it would be McKenna, didn't he have something in his contract that if he left within his contract period, Ipswich would be owed £10m (might be less) if he signed for another club within 12 months

Trusty Steed

Problem is too, new managers want to build a team, and our budget is blown already! 😟


Luka

Pochettino wants to come back and manage again in the EPL 

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on September 10, 2026, 07:39:30 PMI'd want Howe, but we'll probably have to settle for Pereira. I'd also take Nuno.

Howe won't come, he refused us before, and thinks his stockpile is above Fulham.

Would be a good fit, but don't want a manager at Fulham, who feels we're beneath him.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Luka on September 10, 2026, 07:52:14 PMPochettino wants to come back and manage again in the EPL 


Pigs also fly over Craven Cottage, he's just extended his contract with the US international team.


Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Trusty Steed on September 10, 2026, 07:51:51 PMProblem is too, new managers want to build a team, and our budget is blown already! 😟

This is why Vítor Pereira would be such a good fit for Fulham.

I personally feel he'd deliver just that little bit more than Silva, a coach we should've gone for, rather than a complete unknown.

Trusty Steed

And then, if AA gets sacked, will Garcia, Palacios etc throw a hissy fit and complain to agents, refuse to play, or play poorly.....

This whole unproven manager, and buying his 'favourites', seems to be such a poor business move. Not to bash Tony Khan, but sometimes his naivety and inexperience is very obvious.

MickTheBeard..... thoughts?

LC

I would like to see Eddie Howe come in, he would do well here.


Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Trusty Steed on September 10, 2026, 08:26:48 PMAnd then, if AA gets sacked, will Garcia, Palacios etc throw a hissy fit and complain to agents, refuse to play, or play poorly.....

This whole unproven manager, and buying his 'favourites', seems to be such a poor business move. Not to bash Tony Khan, but sometimes his naivety and inexperience is very obvious.

MickTheBeard..... thoughts?
Well said TS.
Apart from anything else, too much if his time is taken up with his other commitments.

LC

I think Thomas Frank would be a top contender and of course Eddie Howe. I can see the club going in that direction.



KJS

Quote from: Jims Dentist on September 10, 2026, 09:33:14 PM
Quote from: Trusty Steed on September 10, 2026, 08:26:48 PMAnd then, if AA gets sacked, will Garcia, Palacios etc throw a hissy fit and complain to agents, refuse to play, or play poorly.....

This whole unproven manager, and buying his 'favourites', seems to be such a poor business move. Not to bash Tony Khan, but sometimes his naivety and inexperience is very obvious.

MickTheBeard..... thoughts?
Well said TS.
Apart from anything else, too much if his time is taken up with his other commitments.

So you have access to his diary then🤔