News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Liverpool 0-0 Fulham 12/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC007

Odds have shrunk to 4/1 for a Fulham win.

ffcthereligion

With the exception of Bobb who has been awful, this has been by far the best performance we've seen under AA

SerbianLad



Simunch

Frustrating that King seems to have scuffed his early goal shots.

We are playing some nice stuff and frustrating the pool players.

SerbianLad

Why wasn't Tsimikas booked there?

Milo



MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

demeant0r

Virgil needs to stop whining like a little B


First State

Solid first half by the Whites. Keep it up!

St Eve

That's our best first half in years

Trusty Steed

Good showing that, Bobb just doesn't seem up to it, almost seems shy to get stuck in to tackles too...


fulhamfever

My exact thoughts are they are there for the taking but our end ball is rubbish it's games like these we will be the better side again but end up losing

demeant0r

If we play every match like we played this half, we will be comfortably mid table again

cwindsor

Fulham looked the better side in the first half.
Definitely shored up the defence.


AnOldBrownie

I'm giving the back line and midfield their due.  We look solid with the roster changes.

I also like Iwobi out wide.  He's working well with Jedi.

Good job by the entire side.   Fulham should be up 1-0.

WindyCity

HT thoughts:

Probably best half of football we've seen this season by FFC
Thought everyone played well
Still look vulnerable on defending corners
Against a good team like Liverpool, you're not gonna get many good chances.  Too bad Garcia and Bobb both fluffed very good chances.
When defending, team looks well organized

Hope they can keep up this level of play 2nd half

SerbianLad

I'm very pleased with that half. I'd argue we were the better team.

Really like what I've seen from Affengruber(that one poor pass aside). Much more solid defensively than Andersen and looks significantly faster.

Berge-Charles much better duo than any midfielder two we've had this season.

King's finishing could have been better and Garcia should have put that one away.

Iwobi much better on the wing than in the middle.

Bobb had good moments, but his first touch has been poor almost every time and his passes were overcooked a few times.


Rj Fulham

Quote from: demeant0r on September 12, 2026, 03:46:42 PMVirgil needs to stop whining like a little B

Its great they are whining, cause we are frustrating them so much right now, long may they keep complaining instead of focusing on the game ::scarf::

Milo

This has got Liverpool "worldie from 30 yards against the run of play" written all over it.