News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Bobb

Started by perry geyton, September 12, 2026, 08:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

yet again other then that cross to Robinson what exactly does he contribute with ?

I just don't get it, but it seems AA loves him, I've no idea why, I can't even imagine him scoring a goal

Sess IMO  would be 5 x more effective on the right

LC

He beat his man a few times, very good at running at players, he has a nice pass as well. He needs to make the simple pass at times, I think he'll be fine. He needs to add some goals to his game.

ffcthereligion

Agreed. The current big weakness in the team


RAY Rock

He had a good game tracked back got fouled when breaking down the wing no yellow card for the Liverpool player put some good passes inside the Liverpool penalty area and put in a fantastic cross which Robinson should have done better with . I really don't get the hate he receives.

Ruislip White

Final product needs to be better.  He does however do a decent amount of defence work.  Often available for an out ball and puts a real shift in every time.

perry geyton

Quote from: LC on September 12, 2026, 08:19:25 PMHe beat his man a few times, very good at running at players, he has a nice pass as well. He needs to make the simple pass at times, I think he'll be fine. He needs to add some goals to his game.

yeah but when running at players he generally runs into know where, on so many occasions today, I don't completely dislike him but he has to do a lot more to win me over, looks like scared to shoot 


McBrideOfFrankenstein

I still like how he takes on his man. He can still come good. Needs to think positive though, his body language isn't great.

Luka

Bob is the new Robinson.
He should be world class, he should be pulling up trees, he should be a fans favourite,  he should be irreplaceable.......but he's none of these.
Currently (that's important) he is all hype and no end product.

The Old Count

Oh good! A new whipping boy.
It wouldn't be friends? of Fulham if we didn't get on a player's back.


fulhamfever

Bobb wasn't great today he demanded the ball to shoot the one clear chance he had and just like all game his 1st touch let him down

I Ronic

The team responded today. Work on the training ground and I guess the negative press helped bond them together.
Baird and Gera both had rocky starts to their Fulham careers but came good. I think Bobb will respond to working with good players and find his form. Same with Kevin.
We're only four games into the season but the potential is there to see. I think where we'll really shine is cup competitions. A bit of luck when it comes to whose drawn against us and we could make a final.

perry geyton

#11
Quote from: The Old Count on September 12, 2026, 09:55:26 PMOh good! A new whipping boy.
It wouldn't be friends? of Fulham if we didn't get on a player's back.

well excuse me,,,,whipping boy ? amount of dough they're on players should be held accountable

all im saying is he starts week in week out without much effect, Whereas Sessagnon can't get a look in and IMO is far more effective

call the cops


acji

I was watching him during the team warm up as he seemed unable to grasp and replicate some of the moves, just saying!

itombomb

There's a lack of confidence and uncertainty to the play, that I think entirely comes from Guardiola's coaching where certain players are conditioned to play to such specific instructions/structures that they kind of forget how to do stuff instinctively. You saw the same thing with Savio for Spurs today constantly stopping and cutting back rather than .
 
He has all the technical ability (and was very good against Chelsea in the first game), that i think he'll come good with good coaching and time. But I do get his lack of killer instinct currently is really frustrating.

bahay18

I thought Bobb did ok today but at some point there has to be an end product. Being tidy isn't enough as one of the three attackers .I thought Kevin looked effective on the right , maybe he will get the nod there next week


Hugh Janus

It's weird with Bobb. His positioning and IQ are good. He reads the game quite well but his touch lets him down on occasion. I think he is trying too hard. You don't come through City's academy if you're a mug. It's there I think we just have to persevere with him.

Kingjay81

Oscar is a class, silky player who links up well. Got that low centre of gravity and finds it easy to go past players.

He will come good with goals and assists I'm sure of it.

Southcoastffc

I haven't seen anything of the game yet.  I was fearing a heavy defeat bit was delighted to see the result.  However individuals played, the team deserve congratulations,  as do the coaches.  In Arbeloa we (I) trust.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.


Milo

He still looks utterly devoid of confidence - you can see it in his face.

hovewhite

He doesn't see where to set players up with chances.