News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


West Ham 2-3 Fulham - League Cup 15/09

Started by WhiteJC, August 28, 2026, 12:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Why are we giving them free kicks straight after scoring??

hongkongfulham

we dont mind that at all! Maybe not the best at the high press but when he does that Joa always makes me smile.

SP

I'm a fan of ESR but he doesn't seem able to impose himself on games?


Coastwalker

Lovely...Now don't bloody concede again. ::scarf::

bencher


AnOldBrownie

This is going to be ESR's last summer with us, isn't it?


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2026, 08:28:12 PMThis is going to be ESR's last summer with us, isn't it?

I really hope he comes good because I like the lad.

hongkongfulham


bencher



AnOldBrownie

I really wish Sess was healthy.  I want to save Robinson for Utd.

Hatch007

Palacios looks to be a bargain for what we paid from him

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


AnOldBrownie

Reed has to hold his ground there.   If they score on this set piece it's on him


Bad corner.

Deeping_white

The cross to ESR was slightly deflected by the defender.

Dislike how the ref gives them fouls for minor contact but we don't seem to get the same benefit?

demeant0r

What is happening to Cuenca? He nearly cost us a goal by leaving it for Jedi instead of just clearing it


Steeeeeeeeeed

#75
Muniz should have scored there, hit it right at the keeper, not enough composure.

Still,. If he has one more shot on target I win my 11/2 bet

FFC007


bencher



SP


FFC007