News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'll be the first of many. Anyone got a spare for Hamburg (home)?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 14, 2010, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pata

Quote from: Sector9 on April 16, 2010, 04:11:09 PM
Thanks SuffolkWhite, appreciate it.

I guess I don't know the right people (as Pata does)  :022:

cheers all

I just started harrassing anyone I knew who might be connected with Fulham. Was about to give my chiropractor a shout - Fulham ST holder - when the good news came through.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FatFreddysCat

Top man, even better if you sold on that other ticket  :dft012: .

Jimpav

There were hospitality deals for 95 + vat in the programme sector. Lot of money but you would get a good seat and wouldn't have to queue for beer at half time.

Failing that keep asking about. You never know- if we go 3-1 down away you might find the less die hard fans aren't so keen.

os5889

Sector9

Quote from: Jimpav on April 17, 2010, 09:05:59 PM
There were hospitality deals for 95 + vat in the programme sector. Lot of money but you would get a good seat and wouldn't have to queue for beer at half time.

Failing that keep asking about. You never know- if we go 3-1 down away you might find the less die hard fans aren't so keen.

I won't pay anything more than face value for a normal ticket. I just wouldn't enjoy hospitality me thinks. I'm sure one will pop up somewhere

FatFreddysCat

I was invited into the hospitality boxes when we was playing at shite city, hated every minute of it, i might as well have been at home watching it on telly, i wished i'd have been sitting with my mates in my normal seat.

SuffolkWhite

I tried the club again Sector but no luck, and I can't find anyone who has a spare at the mo.
Sorry

I will keep trying though.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SHADY1

I recon I've probably got 1 adult 1 child spare I was supposed to be with the girlfriend tonight at a family party and she said if i didn't go that was us over ....   ooooooops match of the day soon.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on April 17, 2010, 10:10:49 PM
I recon I've probably got 1 adult 1 child spare I was supposed to be with the girlfriend tonight at a family party and she said if i didn't go that was us over ....   ooooooops match of the day soon.
Haha that reminds me off when i first went out with Kaz, she was always saying why do we always have to go down your pub (though she does get on with my mates)cant we go out with my mate and her new fella? My answer was always no, i dont want to sit with some fella i dont know and cant move away from if he turns out a right boring fecker. Saying that i did go to a weekend away do with her old firm (all drink and food chucked in) in Stratford upon Avon, and as luck would have it an old northolt boy was there so we got well tanked up and it turned out alright. As luck would have it a few of my mates starting banging a few of her mates so it all turned out ok. just reminds me , Rufus who didn't go to Wolfsburg because he is expecting to be a dad with one of Karens mates  which was due last week , i'd better ring and find out if it's happening yet. If you think i'm sick you should hear his plans to induce her  :020: .

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 17, 2010, 10:34:33 PM
Haha that reminds me off when i first went out with Kaz, she was always saying why do we always have to go down your pub (though she does get on with my mates)cant we go out with my mate and her new fella? My answer was always no, i dont want to sit with some fella i dont know and cant move away from if he turns out a right boring fecker. Saying that i did go to a weekend away do with her old firm (all drink and food chucked in) in Stratford upon Avon, and as luck would have it an old northolt boy was there so we got well tanked up and it turned out alright. As luck would have it a few of my mates starting banging a few of her mates so it all turned out ok. just reminds me , Rufus who didn't go to Wolfsburg because he is expecting to be a dad with one of Karens mates  which was due last week , i'd better ring and find out if it's happening yet. If you think i'm sick you should hear his plans to induce her  :020: .
You crack me up Freddy!  :54: You are my kind of guy and remind me of myself. Next time I am in London, I would like to meet you and go to a game with you.
Fulham for life!

Sector9

So, got any tickets going? I'll take both off you if ya do...

FatFreddysCat

Rufus is now the proud father of a Fulham supporting baby girl  :54: . It's going to cost him a bit wetting the babies head at the Hamburg home game.