more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Arsenal match thread

Started by The King, April 20, 2013, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: God The Mechanic on April 20, 2013, 03:25:05 PM
It's the same tackle he did against QPR, lunging in from afar.  You can debate the merits of it being a red all you want, but you have to be an absolute moron to do it again, 12 minutes into your comeback game.  Completely inexcusable, and that should hopefully be that for his Fulham career.

Berba should have scored then too, or at least made it more of a difficult save.

No it isn't. The QPR tackle wasn't a red, he pulled out of the tackle and studs were not showing.

FFCfan

On the positive side, Kaca looks very sharp so far!

LordNelson

Quote from: FFCfan on April 20, 2013, 03:31:53 PM
On the positive side, Kaca looks very sharp so far!

It's amazing what a little pace on the wings will do to open up space in the middle!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Baider

I think we are playing quite well tbh. we are holding possession in good areas of the pitch, we just look very outnumbered when they break with pace (obviously we will with 10 men). emaneulson and kaca are looking sharp, giving monreal and sagna alot of trouble

Jamie88

Considering Sidwell may well have cocked this up for us, we are looking good, everyone putting in a real effort out there. Just depends how long we can last

Nick the Swede

Ruiz obviously have no clue how to mark a player on a set piece :(
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Baider

ANOTHER set piece, this is all too predictable now

ron

It was so obvious that that was going to go in, at that time of the game, with half time near.

FC Silver Fox

... at least QPR are losing against Stoke.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

grandad

Not learned anything from the last match.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jamie88

BobbyTheBrain

Why on earth was Ruiz given the task to mark Kosielny? Madness.  That said you won't see a more feeble attempt to defend a set piece by a player than that.
It's not fair to flair.

Fulham_Surrey

so, if Arse-nil beat us, and Liverpool beat us at home, and we lose on the road... we might get drawn again into relegation battle.  The ref sucks... all calls Arsenal way.  No way a red card.

Lighthouse

Played well until the set piece. But I would take Berbatov off and put on Rodders just to give him a run and stretch Arsenal if we can.

Not sure if the Enoh foul was a foul that lead to the goal. But all in all a spirited reaction for Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Very very disappointing. But if we keep at it we may score ourselves.

LordNelson

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on April 20, 2013, 03:49:00 PM
so, if Arse-nil beat us, and Liverpool beat us at home, and we lose on the road... we might get drawn again into relegation battle.  The ref sucks... all calls Arsenal way.  No way a red card.

Mate, that was such a red, he might as well have been wearing a sign saying please eject me now.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 20, 2013, 03:50:55 PM
Played well until the set piece. But I would take Berbatov off and put on Rodders just to give him a run and stretch Arsenal if we can.

Not sure if the Enoh foul was a foul that lead to the goal. But all in all a spirited reaction for Fulham.

Madness. When you have 10 men you have to keep the ball, who is better at keeping the ball in our squad than Berba? Rodders will give the ball away at every opportunity with his donkey touch.

fulhamking

Sidwell is an IDIOT. 2 foot challenge. Emanuelsson and Kaca are the key now to get something out from the game.

T.G.

There is no way on earth that Arsenal deserve to be in the lead..If there's justice we'll get at least 1 point from this game..