News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Bobb

Started by perry geyton, September 12, 2026, 08:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Kevin is looking to start Wednesday hopefully he gets his wish and Bobb is dropped

Bassey the warrior

Bobb is extremely talented, great dribbling ability. I havs no doubt the end product will come.

ffcthereligion

Quote from: RAY Rock on September 12, 2026, 08:41:21 PMHe had a good game tracked back got fouled when breaking down the wing no yellow card for the Liverpool player put some good passes inside the Liverpool penalty area and put in a fantastic cross which Robinson should have done better with . I really don't get the hate he receives.

It's bizarre to see you defend a player!

However I am reminded of your slapstick bashing of TK demanding that we signed Bobb for years on the transfer threads, so at least you are staying consistent despite his three goal involvements across four seasons in the PL!


AJW48361

Be good to see Angel play Tuesday AA holds him in high regard.

john dempsey

Quote from: perry geyton on September 12, 2026, 11:51:19 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on September 12, 2026, 09:55:26 PMOh good! A new whipping boy.
It wouldn't be friends? of Fulham if we didn't get on a player's back.

well excuse me,,,,whipping boy ? amount of dough they're on players should be held accountable

all im saying is he starts week in week out without much effect, Whereas Sessagnon can't get a look in and IMO is far more effective

call the cops





Well they are held accountable by the coach.
if they do not perform as the coach expects
they are dropped isn't that how it works.
Bobb played very well yesterday imo.

RaySmith

WE need players like Bobb and Kevin , who are prepared to take defenders on - go past them and take them out the game, even if it doesn't always come off, but I'd rather we had players who  tried this, rather than never doing it through fear of failure.

I though Bobb had a good game, posing a threat down the right as Robinson did down the left. He also tracked back.


WindyCity

Quote from: RaySmith on September 13, 2026, 11:30:15 AMWE need players like Bobb and Kevin , who are prepared to take defenders on - go past them and take them out the game, even if it doesn't always come off, but I'd rather we had players who  tried this, rather than never doing it through fear of failure.  I though Bobb had a good game, posing a threat down the right as Robinson did down the left. He also tracked back.

Totally agreed.  Bobb getting a lot of stick in this forum, some justified, much not.  I think there is a very good player in Bobb.  And some say he doesn't help out defensively, I disagree, I think he does, have seen him oft times in our defensive third helping out.  Just needs to shoot more and start scoring some goals.  Same with Kevin, I think these are two really good players who have chance to be big contributors.

@jolslover

Agree with majority on this thread..

I rate Bobb and especially like his dribbling ability and how he always looks to take on his fullback when given a chance

I'd like to see more goals and shots from him and I think that will come.
STH H3

AJW48361

Friends and Family of mine don't rate Oscar Bobb one bit certainly a touch of Marmite about him. Personally I think he is a Classy player who will improve leaps and bounds in a Regular team set up.The only worry for me  does he lack that turn of pace?


perry geyton

good job Bobb
glad to see he finally popped his cherry

keep em coming