News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 1-1 Man Utd 20/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

The more I see of Shea Charles, the more impressed I am.

Nittany_Joe

Weird seeing Manchester United wearing blue kits.

FFC In Oz

Was that Affengruber finding King? What a pass


MisfitKid

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 20, 2026, 04:48:52 PMGreat play from Shea Charles,nice pass from Iwobi, Garcia fluffs it again.

Let's keep that up.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Early days too, but Affengruber looks the part.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 04:52:46 PMEarly days too, but Affengruber looks the part.

Interesting as well because he played as part of a back 3/5 at Elche most recently, though I imagine in his time back in Austria he would've played more typically as part of a back 4


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SimonDaviesEnjoyer


FFC In Oz

Squeaky bum time there.

Bit shaky by Affengruber there, needed to commit to shepherding it out or clear it


Neil D

Not impressed by Robinson thus far

Steeeeeeeeeed

The Woodwork God saved Fulham there.
It's a sign, he wants us to win, but we have to want to win too.

He's done his bit, now come on Fulham

FFC In Oz

Nice football there.  Brilliant cross by Iwobi


FFC In Oz

Wowee, even Sander nearly scored

Twig

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 20, 2026, 04:58:05 PMNice football there.  Brilliant cross by Iwobi

And was it Bassey with a good ball to set him off?

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Gotta score there. Damn it.


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Steeeeeeeeeed


Nittany_Joe

Iwobi is all over the field for Fulham. Best player on the pitch today.


FFC In Oz

Got to take advantage of one of these chances soon

Twig

Iwobi looks so much more comfortable now.