News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 1-1 Man Utd 20/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Great stuff Fulham. Now let's put it in the net

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

KentFulham

Better in last 5, but garcia got to hit target


Karlos

Much more like it and a Berge shot too

First State


SerbianLad

We've got to score from some of these chances.


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Argh how are we not winning this.

First State


MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


Nittany_Joe

Fulham defenders need to close down the opponent better. That last shot by Manchester was given too much space.

Coastwalker

Just like against Liverpool,lacking the final touch...That'll do the trick.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Is Mbuemo allowed to pretty much do what he wants to Robinson then? No rules seem to apply.


Twig

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 05:06:53 PMIs Mbuemo allowed to pretty much do what he wants to Robinson then? No rules seem to apply.

I just think Robinson needs to be stronger.

Nittany_Joe

TV announcer claiming that Fulham had an old aging squad under Marco Silva? I didn't think it was that old besides the Mexican forward?

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: Twig on September 20, 2026, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 05:06:53 PMIs Mbuemo allowed to pretty much do what he wants to Robinson then? No rules seem to apply.

I just think Robinson needs to be stronger.

True he does, but he's leaning on him to a ridiculous degree.


Twig

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on September 20, 2026, 05:08:25 PMTV announcer claiming that Fulham had an old aging squad under Marco Silva? I didn't think it was that old besides the Mexican forward?

At one point it was the oldest in the Prem.

Twig

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 05:09:11 PM
Quote from: Twig on September 20, 2026, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 05:06:53 PMIs Mbuemo allowed to pretty much do what he wants to Robinson then? No rules seem to apply.

I just think Robinson needs to be stronger.

True he does, but he's leaning on him to a ridiculous degree.

I'm worried Jedi looks like being bullied a bit by Mbuemo. The ref could give him a bit of help but if not then he has to be very strong.

FFC In Oz

Wild stat.

This is the most amount of shots in the first half of any PL game this season.  And no goals to show for it


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Their keeper is keeping them in it tbh.

Nittany_Joe

I wish Fulham could have kept Harry Wilson. He had moxie.