News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 1-1 Man Utd 20/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Rashford is having a rubbish game fortunately

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on September 20, 2026, 05:13:35 PMI wish Fulham could have kept Harry Wilson. He had moxie.

Me too but not at the price Leeds have paid for him.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Rashford showing why Barcelona didn't keep him today, fluffed 2 good chances so far.


KentFulham

No need to go down King, plsy for the goal

MisfitKid

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 20, 2026, 05:13:06 PMWild stat.

This is the most amount of shots in the first half of any PL game this season.  And no goals to show for it

Sounds like Fulham...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SerbianLad

I'm getting pissed off by these Josh King bookings. He gets booked for diving more often than any player in the league and some of those "dives", like the Aston Villa "dive" from last season were clear fouls and not dives.


MisfitKid

Josh, you've got to stay on your feet.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

AnOldBrownie

That yellow came because everyone last week was saying that Josh was too honest by not going down against the Liverpool keeper.   JUST PLAY FOOTBALL.

Ignore the fans...ignore the pundits.   Just be you Josh.

Neil D

What the ref doesn't understand is that Josh King is susceptible to falling over in a stiff breeze so it wasn't a deliberate dive.


Bassey the warrior

Disappointing in attack, just a few half chances. Charles looks a bit off it today, certainly by his high standards. Man Utd looking more likely.

SerbianLad

We could habe been up by about 3 goals, but, equally, we could have been down by about 2. We need to be more efficient with our chances. It's great that we've been able to create so many chances this season, but we can't be missing so many of them.

LC

It wasn't a foul on King but Maguire's arm across his run was enough to hinder him, so I don't think it was a card or a foul - a tricky one.


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 20, 2026, 05:16:20 PMI'm getting pissed off by these Josh King bookings. He gets booked for diving more often than any player in the league and some of those "dives", like the Aston Villa "dive" from last season were clear fouls and not dives.

He's got the rep now, he'll never shake it.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Twig on September 20, 2026, 05:07:42 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 05:06:53 PMIs Mbuemo allowed to pretty much do what he wants to Robinson then? No rules seem to apply.

I just think Robinson needs to be stronger.

Both things can be true.

Rj Fulham

Bloody ridiculous yellow, mcguire has clearly put his arm around a player running past, absolute bottlejob this ref


LC

Bobb should have scored today and I think Garcia needs to show me. He hasn't done much wrong but he hasn't offered that much either. I think Muniz has looked sharp when he's come on in the last few games

SerbianLad

Quote from: Bassey the warrior on September 20, 2026, 05:18:29 PMMan Utd looking more likely.
Not sure I agree. They've had the best chance of the game, but we've had more good chances than them and xG seems to back it up.

AnOldBrownie

I'm starting to think that in this league Garcia isn't really a #9.   He plays out wide quite a bit.

I try to play him with Muniz in the second half.


jarv

A
Quote from: SerbianLad on September 20, 2026, 05:16:20 PMI'm getting pissed off by these Josh King bookings. He gets booked for diving more often than any player in the league and some of those "dives", like the Aston Villa "dive" from last season were clear fouls and not dives.
Agree 100%

Rj Fulham

Quote from: LC on September 20, 2026, 05:19:54 PMBobb should have scored today and I think Garcia needs to show me. He hasn't done much wrong but he hasn't offered that much either. I think Muniz has looked sharp when he's come on in the last few games

If Muniz had scuffed a shot  like that, the knives would be out. We need to start converting their chances