News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Jedi Robinson - Captains the USA side tonight

Started by DadCreature, September 30, 2026, 01:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadCreature

His 60th cap, and first time to wear the armband.  It's a meaningless friendly (with a LOT of young players around him), but still must be a big moment for him.   Congratulations.

BarryP

A lot of players getting time in this friendly. Jedi looks like the only WC regular starting in his regular position. Looks like Dest is playing RW.
When life sends you rain showers, play in the puddles!

DadCreature

Should have also noted that this match was the Time Ream Testimonial.  Although he didn't play, which is strange, but I think explained by a request from his club that he not be called up.


_Putney_

Quote from: DadCreature on October 01, 2026, 12:59:30 PMShould have also noted that this match was the Time Ream Testimonial.  Although he didn't play, which is strange, but I think explained by a request from his club that he not be called up.

That really is the most bizarre testimonials

WindyCity

My question is why is Robinson playing a full 90 in a friendly??????

WindyCity

Again last night v Mexico, Robinson on for full 90.  I don't get it, just a frickin' friendly, and in this case USA had comfortable lead from early on.  Just don't like seeing some of our regulars being over used in these meaningless competitions......


bahay18

Even better is the their next game is 1am uk time on Wednesday.so I would say zero chance of him playing Saturday .

Chi_FFC

#7
Quote from: bahay18 on October 04, 2026, 05:37:51 PMEven better is the their next game is 1am uk time on Wednesday.so I would say zero chance of him playing Saturday .
Eh, if he's healthy I imagine he'll start on Saturday. There've been plenty of international breaks where he/Ream/Jimenez had a game on a Tuesday night (US time) and were back and starting in the UK on Saturday.

And as for him being overused during this international break, let's wait to see what happens on Tuesday. He didn't start against Peru and I suspect that Poch won't start him on Tuesday against Canada (though if he does start him in what would be his 3rd start in 8 days I would fully be on board with overuse complaints).

DadCreature

I sincerely hope Poch sends him back early.  Who cares about Canada?  Tyler Adams is now US team captain.  Let Jedi get a break.