Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Senior Supporter

Quote from: Blingo on February 24, 2011, 11:11:42 AM
Stop talking CRAP lol lol lol

There are some that might say we talk little else on here.   :dft012:  :hook:

Tonywa

Tonywa

Throwing up in a pub is considered an accident and sort of to be expected. No big deal. However, the old trouser accident is viewed as an international incident. Literally the bottom line is that whatever comes out through your mouth or arse, has already been visiting your stomach. But why is barfing OK when shitting your pants is not? Where is the equality in that?[/size]
[/quote]

Back in the 'eighties I was having a bit of a bad time in the old love life and started to hit the sauce on a fairly regular basis for a few months.  I can remember lurching round the West End on a solitary, self-pitying pub crawl and being between hostelries when I started feeling a little sick.  The upshot was that I walked into a boozer somewhere up near Cambridge Circus, was immediately quite violently sick all over the carpet of the crowded public bar, turned round and walked straight out again.  Bet I was popular!!!  Still haven't dared to go back in there even now - twenty-five years later.

Lighthouse

I walked into a public library to join their ranks and stood by this girl while she sat and filled out forms. (No Computers in them old days) Anyhoo I noticed she was a bit dismissive until I realised outside that my flies were open and little lighty was having a swinging time.

Nowadays sadly it wouldn't matter as little, lighty has all but retreated and spends most of his time dribbling anyway.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

In dark times, when you do not know if you will see another tomorrow, it is prudent to brush the yellow dust of this old thread.

Today I actually stood to pee in honour of our missing posters. In fact, I also saluted in the process which involved quite a bit of coordination and pin point accuracy.  :58:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Today after nearly four weeks back on the dust, i had to stop the dust cart by a bridge by the Grand Union and run down and tip my load. but a bit later had a very  very minor accident. Damn those sunday curries.

TheDaddy

How many more pants before this becomes a stiicky sorry i mean pages.Im pleased to report of no fresh new incidents in the under garment area. Surprising as i went out last week and got hammered even my son thought i was a fruit case, I blamed his mate fancy buying three jagermeisters and asking me if i wanted to try it. How was i to know he only ment the one ! got home at two in the morning out did my sons thats one for us oldens.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 23, 2011, 11:17:20 PM
How many more pants before this becomes a stiicky sorry i mean pages.Im pleased to report of no fresh new incidents in the under garment area. Surprising as i went out last week and got hammered even my son thought i was a fruit case, I blamed his mate fancy buying three jagermeisters and asking me if i wanted to try it. How was i to know he only ment the one ! got home at two in the morning out did my sons thats one for us oldens.
:Sparkyticus: I just called American Express to inform them that my old card has mysteriously disappeared and need a new one. And I wasn't even drunk... Hello, is that Mr Alzheimer knocking on the door? I hope not...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

Quote from: Blingo on February 22, 2011, 09:54:56 PM
when i was a lot younger (late teens) I managed a dump and a spew into a bucket at the same time when i was p1ssed.

I managed this the other night :beer: :020:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

manxman

Oh I stand, usually lean against something.
When drunk I have pee'd against all sorts of things; school, cars, roads, my garden a few times, into bottles.

A couple of months ago I found an empty beer bottle at a party, I thought it would be funny to piss into it and make someone drink it....... It was hilarious :045:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."