watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Do you sit down when you pee?

Started by finnster01, February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I've decided i'm going to start supporting Bolton, i've just had a butchers t their the Wanderer forum and they have a sub section with tell us your toilet habits   :yay:

Blingo

always knew you were one fart away from being a traitor Fredster  :53: :53: :53: :038: :038: :038:

os5889

I have nothing to add just fancy seeing this in the top 5 threads along with best looking...

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on February 20, 2011, 03:01:11 PM
I have nothing to add just fancy seeing this in the top 5 threads along with best looking...
Get the best looking back!
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

right so have we put this to a vote then? a man stands when he takes a plss right??? of course he then has to get on his knees to clean up the inevitable miscue and plss droplets that spray all over anything within a 6 foot radius... what disturbs me even more are the bathroom that are carpeted... can you imagine the amount of plss that must get soaked up in that floor rag... I never understood a carpeted bathroom...  :tom:

TheDaddy

I find it a lot easier to piss out me fourth floor window no mess !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

McBridefan1

I know an old drunk who plsses in an empty 2 liter bottle in his room, one problem, drunk guy in a small room with an open container of plss... you do the math.

Blingo

sorry but this has to go straight back up there.

os5889

clintclintdeuce

I was highly chastized by a German mate of mine whle in University for not sitting when I used his restroom. Apparently he knew this beacause he had a keen sight for piss splash. I was shocked and kind of appaled by this at the time.... sit for a pee? really German?
The Dude abides.

Blingo

FatFreddysCat

Perhaps we could boost the thread more by chucking a few vomiting stories into the fray. I have a good one (also in Turkey, but in Cesme this time) that i'll tell later.

TheDaddy

Fred shall i start?

I used to play football for a team called Fishblood Stiffs during our end of season piss up between pubs one of the lads threw up !

So i duly did the honours and sat down next to him and started eating his puke,It didn't help matters.

Later on i also showed him how to drink half a pint of your best mate piss. Christ i used to be a bit of a nutter as a young'en .

Oh and my party piece was eating the enterer contents of an ash tray or eating all the insects off the pub window during the evening that were attracted to the light.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 22, 2011, 09:38:23 PM
Fred shall i start?

I used to play football for a team called Fishblood Stiffs during our end of season piss up between pubs one of the lads threw up !

So i duly did the honours and sat down next to him and started eating his puke,It didn't help matters.

Later on i also showed him how to drink half a pint of your best mate piss. Christ i used to be a bit of a nutter as a young'en .

Oh and my party piece was eating the enterer contents of an ash tray or eating all the insects off the pub window during the evening that were attracted to the light.
Sure to attract a few  :tom:  :tom:  from Tom top man  :54: . There's actually a facebook clip of one the Fulham yoof drinking a pint of everyones pee for £50 in the Lion . I cant top you the Daddy, but i'll post my one tomorrow as it's a bit long.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 22, 2011, 09:43:53 PM
Quote from: TheDaddy on February 22, 2011, 09:38:23 PM
Fred shall i start?

Sure to attract a few  :tom:  :tom:  from Tom top man  :54: . There's actually a facebook clip of one the Fulham yoof drinking a pint of everyones pee for £50 in the Lion . I had some kind of mental breakdown other than just being bloody stupid.

Blingo

when i was a lot younger (late teens) I managed a dump and a spew into a bucket at the same time when i was p1ssed.

Jimbobob

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 20, 2011, 05:27:28 PM
I know an old drunk who plsses in an empty 2 liter bottle in his room, one problem, drunk guy in a small room with an open container of plss... you do the math.
:023: :023: :023:
That is awesome.............
Hilarious... :020: :020: :020:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

McBridefan1

well now we're 'avin a poo... well I was mindin my own business sitting at a bar with a friend of mine and these two guys get into it one guy must of had the flu, because he looked drained, well the guy who wasn't sick was up for some handbags so he's tauntin the sick guy...well... the sick guy got off his "stool" and got a haymaker in the gut, and the rest is exactly what you would expect... sick guy shits the floor. Feckin funniest/grossest thing I ever saw.  :020: :011:

Tom

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 24, 2011, 07:50:46 AM
well now we're 'avin a poo... well I was mindin my own business sitting at a bar with a friend of mine and these two guys get into it one guy must of had the flu, because he looked drained, well the guy who wasn't sick was up for some handbags so he's tauntin the sick guy...well... the sick guy got off his "stool" and got a haymaker in the gut, and the rest is exactly what you would expect... sick guy shits the floor. Feckin funniest/grossest thing I ever saw.  :020: :011:
:tom:  :011:
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Shitting in the pants is probably the worlds best kept secret. It is something one can not possibly talk about because it is gross, yet most if not everyone has at one point or another in their lives had an "accident". That goes for women too. Whether it is at the pub, in a disco, in the office the day after a vindaloo and a big night out, being scared at war etc., the old arse seems to have a life on its own and sometimes poo literally just happens.

Yet we are frowned upon realizing it is what it is, never mind daring to talk about it. Not that it is a really interesting subject, but in a weird way it is pretty Fulhamish to be honest. The odd moment when you have to make the critical decision whether to go for the old silent fart and hope it doesn't come with a spoonful whilst wearing the fancy khaki trousers, or just try to keep it in whilst looking for the nearest bog which always seems to be as close as Antarctica and always with somebody in there already should you make it in the first place.

Throwing up in a pub is considered an accident and sort of to be expected. No big deal. However, the old trouser accident is viewed as an international incident. Literally the bottom line is that whatever comes out through your mouth or arse, has already been visiting your stomach. But why is barfing OK when shitting your pants is not? Where is the equality in that?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead