watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Do you sit down when you pee?

Started by finnster01, February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

This thread is ridiculous! What's next, how low do your balls hang if your an old man?  :tom:
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on February 18, 2011, 01:39:17 AM
This thread is ridiculous! What's next, how low do your balls hang if your an old man?  :tom:

do they wobble to and fro?
can you tie them in a ribbon?
can you tie them in a bow?
can you throw them over a shoulder?
like a Continental soldier?

Actually, I wasn't going to contribute to this pissing contest at all until I read Mr. Lighthouse's contribution. Then I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Are you in love or balls deep in love with Fulham? I will kick it off, I am Balls Deep in Love with Fulham!
Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

And there was me thinking that all the squatters were at Stamford Bridge :019:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

mrska

Do you wear your hat to pee?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: CorkedHat on February 18, 2011, 07:27:19 AM
And there was me thinking that all the squatters were at Stamford Bridge :019:
:011:  :011:  :011:

OldBrownShoe

This has been a most fascinating topic, I am sure there is much more to be said. For the most part I stand but sometimes, in the night, I sit using it as a good excuse to read! Invariably I get up up a couple of times in the night to use the bog after which I may have trouble getting off to sleep. Recently I discovered that a five or ten minute read and sit aids getting back to sleep very well.

Does anyone else read on the throne, if so what do you read?
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

mrska

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on February 18, 2011, 12:57:58 PM
This has been a most fascinating topic, I am sure there is much more to be said. For the most part I stand but sometimes, in the night, I sit using it as a good excuse to read! Invariably I get up up a couple of times in the night to use the bog after which I may have trouble getting off to sleep. Recently I discovered that a five or ten minute read and sit aids getting back to sleep very well.

Does anyone else read on the throne, if so what do you read?
I usually read The Sun...  not so i can use it to finish the job..  just because it a great opportunity for me to actually read the thing.. rather than look at the pictures  lol!

The Bronsons

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on February 17, 2011, 11:40:39 PM
I pissed myself laughing at this - best thread for a long time.  A real squirter.
Nogood "streaming videos next, isit" Boyo

I pissed myself laughing too. And yes, I'm sitting down.

Burt

I'll proxy in as Reverend Tom, before he wakes up and gets on line, to say

:tom:  :tom:  :tom:  :tom:  :tom:  :tom:  :tom:

os5889

Not being funny but in a grey suit at work I find it better to sit than risk splash back and looking like you've wet yourself!

WHITEwitch

This thread seriously needs a 'do not each lunch in front of your PC' warning.

ImperialWhite

Only 50 more posts until it's the top ten most popular threads by number of replies!

WhiteJC

I always liked the scene in MASH (the film) where a nurse detaches an empty drip bag and replaces it with a full catheter bag.

its done in the background, with actors talking so if your not paying attention you'd miss it

GoldCoastWhite

Still waiting on my laptop to come back from having open heart surgery and I just realised how much I've missed you bunch
of assorted basket cases. This is possibly the most peculiar (Fulhamish ?) and occasionally laugh out loud thread that I've read in ages. Freddy and Finnster should both be locked up, Lighthouse would no doubt plead insanity and get off with a caution !

WhiteJC

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on February 18, 2011, 02:07:29 PM
Still waiting on my laptop to come back from having open heart surgery and I just realised how much I've missed you bunch
of assorted basket cases. This is possibly the most peculiar (Fulhamish ?) and occasionally laugh out loud thread that I've read in ages. Freddy and Finnster should both be locked up, Lighthouse would no doubt plead insanity and get off with a caution !

I take it from your avatar that you don't sit down  :clap_hands:

mrska

James - Sit Down

All sit down sit down down SIT DOWN to have a pee!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on February 18, 2011, 01:42:09 PM
Only 50 more posts until it's the top ten most popular threads by number of replies!
Let's push it a bit nearer then. when in pubs that have the long urinals do you play push the yellow/ blue cleaning tablets from one end of the urinal to the other using your stream. The Geordie Dj (ex Para) down my local would pick one of them out of the urinal and eat it for a £20 bet. Also do you pee in the bath? (Yes) do you pee in the swimming pool( no you'd be surprised to know) the sea (obviously yes) i'll tell my pooing in the turkish sea story later, very embarrasing.

Blingo

Finny, next door to the Ramada on i think 44th and Broadway is a really good steak restaurant. I went to the little boys room there and the urinal (old style pure white china and about 5ft high) had about two full bucket loads of crushed ice in it. After having a gypsies, I could not help but ask the toilet attendant (6ft10inches tall, built like a brick sh1t house and clearly from Harlem) WHY the crushed ice??? The simple answer was "Stops you p1ssin on your shoes man".
Incidentally, the steak had been hung for 28 days minimum and was really top notch, but I can not for the life of me remember the name of the restaurant. Impressive p1sser though lol lol.