https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Do you sit down when you pee?

Started by finnster01, February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

I quite often have a jimmy riddle whilst out walking the dog at night. What about peeing in the sink? Had a couple in there monday watching the game as the toilet was in constant use, very hard to tip toe and aim properly when half cut. Ever done that Tom?

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2011, 06:36:56 PM
I quite often have a jimmy riddle whilst out walking the dog at night. What about peeing in the sink? Had a couple in there monday watching the game as the toilet was in constant use, very hard to tip toe and aim properly when half cut. Ever done that Tom?
No, that is gross. That is what the bush's are for outside.
Fulham for life!

TheDon

i have to stand on the seat just to feel if the waters cold.
before i sit down.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on February 17, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2011, 06:36:56 PM
No, that is gross. That is what the bush's are for outside.
No bushes in my upstairs concrete patio. Oh some washing up was still in the sink  :028:

Fernhurst

Quote from: SoCalJoe on February 17, 2011, 04:15:13 PM
Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:

4 PAGES.......... fer f's sake .....4 pages  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :red:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 17, 2011, 07:47:26 PM
Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:

4 PAGES.......... fer f's sake .....4 pages  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :red:
It's a quality thread Ferny, right up there with the poo threads.

Tonywa

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2011, 07:50:27 PM

This seems like the ideal moment to direct your attention to an indispensible webwsite 'Rate My Poo'.com.  High-quality stuff.

http://www.ratemypoo.com/

Tom

Quote from: Tonywa on February 17, 2011, 07:55:08 PM
Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:

4 PAGES.......... fer f's sake .....4 pages  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :red:

This seems like the ideal moment to direct your attention to an indispensible webwsite 'Rate My Poo'.com.  High-quality stuff.

:tom:!!! I mean really? You have way to much time on your hands. What kind of sick f#ck would look at that sh!t? A seriously huge :tom:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

This seems like the ideal moment to direct your attention to an indispensible webwsite 'Rate My Poo'.com.  High-quality stuff.

Cor blimey what do you have to do to get a 10 ? If only i had a photo of my famous poo at Oldham.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on February 17, 2011, 08:01:58 PM
Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:

4 PAGES.......... fer f's sake .....4 pages  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :red:

This seems like the ideal moment to direct your attention to an indispensible webwsite 'Rate My Poo'.com.  High-quality stuff.

:tom:!!! I mean really? You have way to much time on your hands. What kind of sick f#ck would look at that sh!t?  :tom:
Haha i knew there would be a few   :tom: from Tom. I was also expecting a few that made me sick in my mouths  :020:

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2011, 08:05:54 PM

:tom:!!! I mean really? You have way to much time on your hands. What kind of sick f#ck would look at that sh!t?  :tom:
Haha i knew there would be a few   :tom: from Tom. I was also expecting a few that made me sick in my mouths  :020:
Freddy, why in the hell would you even waste your time and look at that? I'm not clicking on that link, is it even real? If so,  :020: :020: :020:! Why would anyone want to look at someones sh!t?  :tom:  :020:
Fulham for life!

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2011, 08:05:54 PM

The dogs just done a 10, and i've had to bag it then bin it while holding my nose.  :58: :016: :019:

finnster01

I had a grilfriend once who was a nurse and a lab technician at the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow.

One of the things she did was to analyze stool samples... The stories she had about how and in what containers people sent them their sample was unbelievable, including some basically shitting directly in an envelope and mailing it...I gained a lot of respect for postmen after hearing that.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on February 17, 2011, 08:20:27 PM
I had a grilfriend once who was a nurse and a lab technician at the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow.

One of the things she did was to analyze stool samples... The stories she had about how and in what containers people sent them their sample was unbelievable, including some basically shitting directly in an envelope and mailing it...I gained a lot of respect for postmen after hearing that.

Oh my!  :020:  :tom:
Fulham for life!

Burt

I actually thought that Dempsey deserv...

Oh, hold on, I thought I was on a footie forum.

D-OH!

:011:

NogoodBoyo

I pissed myself laughing at this - best thread for a long time.  A real squirter.
Nogood "streaming videos next, isit" Boyo

SmithyFFC

FTID

Lighthouse

Can I just say I find this thread not only insulting but ... no I find it just insulting. As a fat man with a small part to play in this discussion I am unable to sit down for relief as this would mean the small part would be lost in the folds of time and not aimed at the right spot anyway. On top of that I have a shy bladder which means I have never been able to relieve myself in public. Or indeed in private. Except once and that was at night in the middle of a heavily wooded area. You can imagine I was much younger then and woods were always thicker.

I once prostrated myself for a prostrate examination. They spent many hours and a team of medical staff with crampons trying to find the pros and cons of the strate but were unable to. But my sinuses were clear for weeks. So enough is enough.

Thankyou

I P Daily
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope