watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Do you sit down when you pee?

Started by finnster01, February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I honestly considered copying Blingo's mob and no longer let anyone call me a complete p**** again, i'm sure it's the excess outer packaging that is to blame.  I decided against it in the end, but haven't ruled it out. That or a sex change  :035:

ToodlesMcToot

When my just short of two year old son became able to walk, he apparently also became curious about what that mysterious yellow liquid was that escaped from daddy from time to time.

As anyone with experience with toddlers will tell you, if they're curious about something they first touch and then attempt to taste. My son was no different and gleefully snuck up from behind me early one morning so that he could slip his hand into the mystery stream. Daddy, son, toilet, floor, and wall all wet. Daddy was quick witted enough to keep son from tasting, thankfully.

Since, daddy's attempts to pee standing have developed into a game of chase where son works to outflank daddy in order to touch and taste said stream. I'll add that it is quite difficult to pee accurately while simultaneously fending off a child and circumnavigating the bowl to stay between him and the stream.

I sit.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Blingo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 16, 2011, 09:56:33 PM
I honestly considered copying Blingo's mob and no longer let anyone call me a complete p**** again, i'm sure it's the excess outer packaging that is to blame.  I decided against it in the end, but haven't ruled it out. That or a sex change  :035:

We would not accept a Gentile like you, so it looks like the only option is to become a "lady boy" five dollars, love you loooong time lol lol lol

Tonywa

CorkedHat

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Senior Supporter

Surely there is no sensible option in the middle of the night, in the dark, is there?

There is, however, some good news for us oldies. Californian vintners in the Napa Valley area, who primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have produced a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic. It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night, and will be marketed as ....

Pinot More.   :drums:

BalDrick

A 3am still pissed one has been a sitter for ages, but I have to say I do find myself sitting more often these days. Not really sure why because it's not like I stain my jeans when I put the chap away after a stander. Maybe just laziness.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Gozorich

It is highly recommended that if there is a man/men/boys in the house do not enter the bathroom in bare feet.

Apparently, it is also recommended that a toothbrush should be kept at least six feet away from the toilet bowl.  :002:

Tom

Quote from: Gozorich on February 17, 2011, 09:31:06 AM
It is highly recommended that if there is a man/men/boys in the house do not enter the bathroom in bare feet.

Apparently, it is also recommended that a toothbrush should be kept at least six feet away from the toilet bowl.  :002:
:020: :020: :020: :020: :020:
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Again  :tom:! If your a man, you stand to pee! If your a p#ssy scum fan, then you sit to pee.
Fulham for life!

mrska

I sit down when i pee..at home only...

At least youre nearly guaranteed to get most of the pee in the loo, plus..  its a great oportunity to read the paper for abit..

Shame i cant have a TV in my bathroom.. i may never have a reason to leave the loo..

cebu

Quote from: mr_ska on February 17, 2011, 11:46:09 AM

At least youre nearly guaranteed to get most of the pee in the loo, plus..  its a great oportunity to read the paper for abit..

Shame i cant have a TV in my bathroom.. i may never have a reason to leave the loo..

Surely you have to leave to get a beer - no wait a minute, you could put a fridge in there too.   :011:

FC Silver Fox

Sitting down when you pee is not the right question. Surely you should worry if you pee when you sit down?

Since we're on the subject of intimate confessions, I occasionally pee in the garden late in the evening under the stars. It gives a sort of primeval satisfaction that I would heartily recommend. Its also very relaxing before going to bed and you will get to sleep quicker.  I don't know if this pleasure stems from a genetic animal instinct of marking one's terrain. I'm probably the only weird one that pursues this activity and I'm sure I'm going to regret this post.

I wouldn't recommend this outdoor pursuit if you live in an appartment or have a garden that backs onto a main road. You're likely to get arrested.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Blingo

Quote from: cebu on February 17, 2011, 12:01:07 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on February 17, 2011, 11:46:09 AM

At least youre nearly guaranteed to get most of the pee in the loo, plus..  its a great oportunity to read the paper for abit..

and eat sh1t......100million flies can't be wrong!!!

Surely you have to leave to get a beer - no wait a minute, you could put a fridge in there too.   :011:

SoCalJoe

Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Burt

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 17, 2011, 02:45:33 PM
I don't know if this pleasure stems from a genetic animal instinct of marking one's terrain. I'm probably the only weird one that pursues this activity and I'm sure I'm going to regret this post.

You are a brave man Mr FC sir...

I must admit to peeing outdoors on occasion. Last time was in Hamburg, when after the train and bus ride to the stadium 5 pints just had to come out. Did it on a hedge fronting a house along with most of the other people on the bus. A good natured policeman wondered up swinging his handcuffs...

I must admit I have never peed in my own garden though!

Tom

Quote from: SoCalJoe on February 17, 2011, 04:15:13 PM
Not sure what is worse...the fact there is a thread on this topic w/3+ pages or the fact that I've read all 35 responses   :032:
+1 A huge double  :tom:
Fulham for life!

AlFayedsChequebook

This thread should be shut down...mods!