watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Do you sit down when you pee?

Started by finnster01, February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Obviously this thread do not really apply to the ladies on the board, but I find myself more often sitting down when I pee than previously, especially at night. It only applies to me old mint in the apartment which I am very comfortable with.  :033:

Do some of the older gentlemen on here have similar experiences or am I in the process of losing my wits completely?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Fulham for life!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

How very German of you ............................Das stimmt! !!!

all men should sit in their own home
(from a woman's perspective )

Peabody

I'll tell you Finn, I have to contort myself into all sorts of odd positions to have a pee. Its the postrate yousee, I am waiting to here from Epsom Hospital as to when they can operate. You would think I was the oldest contortionist on earth to see mee peeing. Or is that too much information?

Fernhurst

MR FINN!!!!!  :001:

You're running out of subject matter!!!!

I remember Mr Ska asking the same question about a year ago, so you have one member of your newly formed club.......

I realise I've avoided the question........NO

FP

Same thing for me here. We had this discussion last week at work and it turned out it's quite common (at least among my acquaintances) after 40,

fulhamguy

COYW!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

No wonder the ladies love you Skasi  :005:

LBNo11

...I used to, until someone objected to me doing so in the urinals at the Hammersmith End...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 16, 2011, 09:07:33 PM
...I used to, until someone objected to me doing so in the urinals at the Hammersmith End...

:005:

TheDaddy

THE ONLY TIME I SIT DOWN IS FOR A SH.....................T.
Mind you i have had a few mishaps in my time when standing  :58:

What i don't understand is when you ask the old lady "up or down "she says down "Whats the first thing she does when you hit and miss on it, is complain " just cant win

I have also found after i have had a gipsy no amount of shaking will stop a leak as soon as i've put it away  : :dft007:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

AmericanJames

I guess its just another reason to enjoy my youth.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

mrska

mrska

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 16, 2011, 09:07:33 PM
Brilliant..!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 16, 2011, 09:15:05 PM
THE ONLY TIME I SIT DOWN IS FOR A SH.....................T.
Mind you i have had a few mishaps in my time when standing  :58:

What i don't understand is when you ask the old lady "up or down "she says down "Whats the first thing she does when you hit and miss on it, is complain " just cant win

I have also found after i have had a gipsy no amount of shaking will stop a leak as soon as i've put it away  : :dft007:
Too right the Daddy, i've now decided to buy only black shorts and pants as grey (the worst colour) ones on certain material can make a small drop spread to look like you've peed yerself. Must try that sitting thing out again as i tried it a few times without the after leek. You younger lot have a lot to fear when you get to 40.

Scrumpy

Quote from: finnster01 on February 16, 2011, 08:20:54 PM
Obviously this thread do not really apply to the ladies on the board, but I find myself more often sitting down when I pee than previously, especially at night. It only applies to me old mint in the apartment which I am very comfortable with.  :033:

Do some of the older gentlemen on here have similar experiences or am I in the process of losing my wits completely?
I hadn't thought about it until now, but you're right. I would never sit down for a pee down the pub, but find myself doing it more and more at home. I think it's when the light's out and the boss is asleep. I certainly don't want to wake her :039: (not a good idea!)and nowadays it takes my eyes 20 minutes to adapt to the bright light. So I just stumble around in the dark. The only way to guarantee no misses (especially with a bed snake that truly does have a mind of it's own) is to sit down and be damn certain that everything is aiming downwards! :57:

I'm glad we had this chat Finnster. A real weight off my mind.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.