watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Famous Fulham Fans

Started by WhiteJC, February 17, 2011, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopper

Fantastic work JC thanks for all the effort this must have taken.

I think there probably are a few anomalies that might need correcting, as ever this is a work in progress.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Chopper

Also meant to add if there's any way I can help maintain it I'm happy to help.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

HatterDon

I think you might be stretching it with Joe Posnanski. He's a sports talk radio guy who created a small stir among American fitba fans by saying he was going to learn about soccer and, like many of his countryman, "adopt" an English team. There followed a HUGE effort to get people to email him and plead for him to choose Fulham -- then home to MANY Americans. Eventually, enough did for him to announce that Fulham was "his" team. Since then, I don't believe he's said much about either fitba or Fulham. If I'm incorrect in that, I'll stand down, but that's how I remember it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Supermitch

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 17, 2011, 04:00:10 PM

John Gregory:-

John Gregory is a Tottenham fan.  I know his son-in-law so have it on good authority!. 

Hugh Grant is missing from the lists though, unless I've missed seeing his name.

CorkedHat

Quote from: WhiteJC on February 17, 2011, 03:46:27 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on February 17, 2011, 02:24:45 PM
I love the format of those pages. Great with all the picks, now I actually know who some of the names are.

The geek in me is well impressed that one of the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword is a Fulham supporter. (look it up)

there are a few missing mug shots, if anyone can send me a link or photo, or even post it here, of these then we can make the list 'complete'

these are missing...
Actors
Christopher Guard
George Selway

TV Celebs
Richard Parks

Musicians
Mark Baron - another level
Sam Jeffers - drummer with Fridge

Other Arts & Entertainment
Alex White - author

John Henry Ellen - author

Peter Thompson
Steve Steen - comedian

Fictional
Butch Harry - the Italian Job

Sports
Jim Gregory - Football Chairman
Paul Duggan - mountaineer

Journalists
Eleanor Preston

Ian Hawkey

Others
Keith Castle - 1st Brit heart transplant

There is a reasonable picture of John Henry Ellen on his Facebook page which I am sure he wouldn't mind you lifting  :dft012:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

MisfitKid

Quote from: HatterDon on February 17, 2011, 03:31:15 PM
Glad to see I'm still there amongst the "real" musicians.  :HD: I have a better picture of a gig where I was playing while in FFC regalia. If you're interested, pm me and give me your email address and I'll send it along to you.

Who's this "Don Hymel" guy, never heard of him...?    :hook: :005:  :down_under:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Lighthouse

Quote from: MisfitKid on February 18, 2011, 12:10:48 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on February 17, 2011, 03:31:15 PM
Glad to see I'm still there amongst the "real" musicians.  :HD: I have a better picture of a gig where I was playing while in FFC regalia. If you're interested, pm me and give me your email address and I'll send it along to you.

Who's this "Don Hymel" guy, never heard of him...?    :hook: :005:  :down_under:

He was best known for always promising to perform songs that fans suggested but never did. I think Eminememdidot did a song about it. Hatter will pretend he doesn't know, but the hurt still cuts deep. Signed Not A Stalker.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Quote from: Supermitch on February 17, 2011, 09:33:50 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on February 17, 2011, 04:00:10 PM

John Gregory:-

John Gregory is a Tottenham fan.  I know his son-in-law so have it on good authority!. 

Hugh Grant is missing from the lists though, unless I've missed seeing his name.

its Jim Gregory not John
Hugh Grant is on the list between Honor Blackman and Hugh Laurie

BalDrick

Paul Robinson, formerly of West Brom and now of Bolton (I've just read) is, I believe, a Fulham fan?

As has Jason Roberts been rumoured to be.

First I've heard of Hugh Laurie I have to say, huge admirer of the man though I am.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

WhiteJC

Quote from: BalDrick on February 18, 2011, 08:25:47 AM
Paul Robinson, formerly of West Brom and now of Bolton (I've just read) is, I believe, a Fulham fan?

First I've heard of Hugh Laurie I have to say, huge admirer of the man though I am.

do you mean him?

White Noise

White Noise

Actor Christopher Guard -

George Selway -

Richard Parks of Fame Academy fame -

Mark Baron - Another Level -

Sam Jeffers - Drummer with Fridge -

BalDrick

Quote from: WhiteJC on February 18, 2011, 08:31:02 AM
Quote from: BalDrick on February 18, 2011, 08:25:47 AM

do you mean him?

No the guy who used to play left back for West Brom. Bit of a thug (got Coley sent off once I seem to recall).

BalDrick

WhiteJC

outstanding work WhiteNoise

LBNo11

...due to overwhelming popular demand (two members) here is a grutuitous glimpse of the fine figure of Kirsty Gallacher in a Fulham shirt, she has attended a few times with her Dad, but I beleive she supports the scalleys, we can forgive her that for wearing one of our best ever shirts (with a proper badge :hook:):-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tom

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 18, 2011, 09:14:09 AM
...due to overwhelming popular demand (two members) here is a grutuitous glimpse of the fine figure of Kirsty Gallacher in a Fulham shirt, she has attended a few times with her Dad, but I beleive she supports the scalleys, we can forgive her that for wearing one of our best ever shirts (with a proper badge :hook:):-

I would let her play with my balls if she had the proper Fulham shirt on.
Fulham for life!

FFChris

For those who remember 'Cliff Bennett & the Rebel Rousers' I know that Cliff is a Fulham fan!  He can be added. :clap_hands:

White Noise

Steve Steen - Comedian -

Jim Gregory -

Eleanor Preston - Journalist -

Ian Hawkey - Journalist -

Keith Castle - 1st Brit heart transplant

White Noise