watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Famous Fulham Fans

Started by WhiteJC, February 17, 2011, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

as I'm sure most of you will remember Chopper has put together a list of famous Fulham fans.

Chopper has agreed to let Friends of Fulham give the list a permanent home, you can see "who's who" here...
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/FamousFans.php

or visit the "Fulham Stuff" page and follow the link

sipwell

Great list! Thanks for sharing that...

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

clint23

Benicio Del Toro, Ben Chaplin... Such great actors  :004:

Dixie

Does that mean that Dennis Waterman is NOT a Fulham fan?! :023:

Maybe I am just struggling to separate fiction from reality...

Re: Kirsty Gallacher :004:. There is a fantastic piccie of her in a Fulham shirt somewhere. Used to be my screensaver until my wife made me change it, now I have lost the image altogether  :dft004:
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

White Noise

Quote from: Dixie on February 17, 2011, 01:37:05 PM
Does that mean that Dennis Waterman is NOT a Fulham fan?! :023:

Maybe I am just struggling to separate fiction from reality...

Re: Kirsty Gallacher :004:. There is a fantastic piccie of her in a Fulham shirt somewhere. Used to be my screensaver until my wife made me change it, now I have lost the image altogether  :dft004:

Waterman is definitely a Filth fan.

The pic of Kirsty exist on LBNo11's flickr stream -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25645678@N06/3775632680/#

You'd be doing us all a favour Dixie if you had that as your avatr!!Say the word and I will clear it with Mr LBNo11.  :59:

The Equalizer

John - is there any way of getting the menu bar from the main page added to the forum pages? My bookmark takes me straight into the forum and there's no easy way back it seems.

T
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 17, 2011, 01:52:04 PM
John - is there any way of getting the menu bar from the main page added to the forum pages? My bookmark takes me straight into the forum and there's no easy way back it seems.

T

I've been trying (on and off) to get a link to the "home" page for ages, it should be straight forward but these dynamically created pages are a bugger to find where the code is! I'll have another look

Lighthouse

Two things - Razor Ruddocks Dad is a Fulham fan. Not sure where you would list him though?

Also when I am in the section of famous fans like actors, is there a way to flip onto other sections without going back to Fulham Stuff
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 17, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
Two things - Razor Ruddocks Dad is a Fulham fan. Not sure where you would list him though?

Also when I am in the section of famous fans like actors, is there a way to flip onto other sections without going back to Fulham Stuff

Yes there is Lighthouse - Links now appear along the bottom of each section

Lighthouse

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 17, 2011, 02:13:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on February 17, 2011, 02:11:33 PM

Yes there is Lighthouse - Links now appear along the bottom of each section

Thanks

The Equalizer

I love the format of those pages. Great with all the picks, now I actually know who some of the names are.

The geek in me is well impressed that one of the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword is a Fulham supporter. (look it up)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Gozorich

What about Tom Greatrex MP for Rutherglen. Staunch FFC supporter I believe?

The Equalizer

Quote from: Gozorich on February 17, 2011, 02:27:53 PM

He was the chair of the Fulham Supporters Trust and one of the leaders of the BTTC campaign. And a thoroughly nice bloke to boot.

White Noise

Quite so. Used to post a fair bit on TFI. Have seen him speak on 'The Parliamentary Channel' or whatever they call it. I think he will go far.

cutbushcitylimits

The Harry Potter one is a myth......he may of once supported us but not now.

WhiteJC

he's now been added

White Noise

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on February 17, 2011, 03:05:21 PM
The Harry Potter one is a myth......he may of once supported us but not now.

Not sure its a myth as such. I have seen him quoted in articles when asked which football team he supports that he is not very into football but he grew up near to The Cottage and if he supports anyone its Fulham. Not a ringing endorsement I grant you. :dft011:

HatterDon

Glad to see I'm still there amongst the "real" musicians.  :HD: I have a better picture of a gig where I was playing while in FFC regalia. If you're interested, pm me and give me your email address and I'll send it along to you.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 17, 2011, 02:24:45 PM
I love the format of those pages. Great with all the picks, now I actually know who some of the names are.

The geek in me is well impressed that one of the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword is a Fulham supporter. (look it up)

there are a few missing mug shots, if anyone can send me a link or photo, or even post it here, of these then we can make the list 'complete'

these are missing...
Other Arts & Entertainment
Alex White - author

Fictional
Butch Harry - the Italian Job

Sports
Paul Duggan - mountaineer

LBNo11

...Ken Coton:-

Dennis Turner:-

John Gregory:-

Joe Posnanski:-