https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Famous Fulham Fans

Started by WhiteJC, February 17, 2011, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Quote from: Tom on February 18, 2011, 09:17:08 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on February 18, 2011, 09:14:09 AM
...due to overwhelming popular demand (two members) here is a grutuitous glimpse of the fine figure of Kirsty Gallacher in a Fulham shirt, she has attended a few times with her Dad, but I beleive she supports the scalleys, we can forgive her that for wearing one of our best ever shirts (with a proper badge :hook:):-

I would let her play with my balls if she had the proper Fulham shirt on.

I believe I'd be willing to accept her taking the shirt off beforehand. (Wouldn't want to make a mess of that shirt after all. Good for her skin and all that...)
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

White Noise

Can't find any reference to 'Butch Harry' online. I remember 'Camp Freddy' and he is listed on IMDB but can't remember Harry. Does anyone have a clue what the actors name was?

Also I can't find a single reference to - Paul Duggan - mountaineer.

Tom

Quote from: BalDrick on February 18, 2011, 09:21:51 AM
Quote from: Tom on February 18, 2011, 09:17:08 AM
...due to overwhelming popular demand (two members) here is a grutuitous glimpse of the fine figure of Kirsty Gallacher in a Fulham shirt, she has attended a few times with her Dad, but I beleive she supports the scalleys, we can forgive her that for wearing one of our best ever shirts (with a proper badge :hook:):-

I would let her play with my balls if she had the proper Fulham shirt on.

I believe I'd be willing to accept her taking the shirt off beforehand. (Wouldn't want to make a mess of that shirt after all. Good for her skin and all that...)
LOL!  :011:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Fulham for life!

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

thanks for posting the new pic  :54:

and shouldn't that be Butch Henry instead of Butch Harry?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Tom on February 18, 2011, 09:36:24 AM
What about Harry Potter?

Doesn't he support the Griffinclaws or something?

WhiteJC

here's an updated version...

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/wall-shirts.php

WhiteJC

White Noise

Ewen MacIntosh (Big Keith in 'The Office') has just told me he is not a Fulham fan and has never been to Craven Cottage.

finnster01

And Pippa Middleton has just informed me that although she is not a Fulham fan she could score more with her arse than Bobby Zamora... :HD:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on May 25, 2011, 12:56:10 PM
And Pippa Middleton has just informed me that although she is not a Fulham fan she could score more with her arse than Bobby Zamora... :HD:

:011: :011: :011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Richard Osman of Pointless Quiz show fame amongst others is a season ticket holder. At six foot seven he is easy to spot. In Pointless, he is the one sitting down.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope