more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Travel Distruption on Sunday....

Started by mrska, February 18, 2011, 12:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Fulham FC Official

Supporters attending Sunday's match against Bolton Wanderers at the Cottage should be aware of transport disruptions on the day of the game. On the District Line there will be no service between West Kensington, Richmond and Ealing Broadway. Replacement buses will operate. On the Piccadilly Line there will be no service between Hammersmith, Northfields and Ealing Common. :014: :014: :014: :014: :dft007: :035:

SmithyFFC

FTID

Fernhurst

Last Monday afternoon all 3 lanes of the north bound M3 were blocked by a multi-vehicle pile up.

I was thinking of going up by train this week ------????? no chance

sipwell

@ Fernhurst: that was on a Monday though. I guess weekends are less crowdy traffic-wise.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

WhiteJC

Quote from: sipwell on February 18, 2011, 01:23:36 PM
@ Fernhurst: that was on a Monday though. I guess weekends are less crowdy traffic-wise.

not on the M3 or M4, after 01:00am and before 07:00 it might be a bit quieter  :012:

The Doctor

I've just seen as well that Southwest Trains are doing engineering between Chessington South/Epsom and Raynes Park.  Anyone heading to the Bolton game from those parts best start making alternate plans

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/engineeringwork.aspx?date=20/02/2011

TheDaddy

BUMP

If your traveling from Southfields smile guys its me in the office on the gate line, selling ticket.its a twelve hour shift blinding. ME I

WILL BE THE ONE WITH THE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES AND THE ONLY ENGLISH MAN.WORKING WITH A CELT AND A SPANIARD.
ALL GOOD GUYS BUT HAVE LITTLE FUSES .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "