watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall fans at it again!

Started by Scrumpy, February 20, 2011, 12:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1358595/Millwall-2-Middlesbrough-3-Millwall-2-Middlesbrough-3-Bottle-throwing-yobs-cause-mayhem-The-Den.html

It's amazing how consistent Millwall fans are. I think it was 1910 or something when their fans first caused trouble and , over 100 years later, they are still at it! :035:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mrska

It kicked off Inside Stamford Bridge yesterday aswell..

Tom

Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

One of the lads that plays for Redbrick goes home and away to Millwall and is encouraged by his uncles to get invoved.Last week he told me with great delight how he got on the pitch and had ago at a player and how his cousin was layed out by a single punch by a copper .The lads only 15 explained to him that its all well and good but what happens when you get nicked or badly beaten .He went quite hopefully it gave him food for thought or maybe im  :dead horse:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

I saw us beat them at their gaff with a last minute goal by Kit Symons and during the game Rufus was attacked on two separate occaisions . Nice long wait after the game before the old Bill would let us leave. Three of us Northolt Whites had a little tear up with a little mob of them (before getting run silly) after Andy Gray ( no not the top bloke who correctly knows women have no place in football  :hook: )  scored the winner for them at the cottage, we walked through a load of them but come the last one i thought feck it i'm not getting out the way of him, we both barged into each other and he swung a punch at me but must have been so pissed he fell on the deck, my mate Rufus gave him a few kicks but then loads of bottles and cans came whizzing past our heads and loads started running at us from all directions, we then had it on our toes, but if it happened now over ten years later we'd have to stand as we'd never get away.

epsomraver

It might be my sense of humour but it says that stewards were used to shield the lino. I have this mental picture of not so fit stewards holding hands  running up and down the line as a human shield  trying to keep up with the lino! :011: :011:, i know time for my pills.