watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please, please dear Lord

Started by Tom, February 27, 2011, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Give us at least a point today. We are Fulham and deserve it with our play of late. Come on you Whites!
Fulham for life!

clint23

Please, dear Lord John Pantsil, give us a point today, and do not score an own goal if you'll play!  :Sparkyticus:

Tom

Quote from: clint23 on February 27, 2011, 06:53:58 AM
Please, dear Lord John Pantsil, give us a point today, and do not score an own goal if you'll play!  :Sparkyticus:
Amen to that!
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Johnny will score his first Fulham goal if he plays today. You heard it here first.

Tom

Quote from: michaelread on February 27, 2011, 07:29:11 AM
Johnny will score his first Fulham goal if he plays today. You heard it here first.
That would be a miracle. It that happens Michael, I will buy you a beer my friend.
Fulham for life!

michaelread

Quote from: Tom on February 27, 2011, 07:31:40 AM
Quote from: michaelread on February 27, 2011, 07:29:11 AM
That would be a miracle. It that happens Michael, I will buy you a beer my friend.

I'm just really confident he wont play, haha

finnster01

I know one thing, if we get a point or more at Eastlands I will run a Johnny Pantsil style lap of honor around my block in Harlem wearing my customary gameday signed Hangeland Fulham shirt.

If you hear about a crazy Englishman arrested in the news, there will be a reason for that as I will try my best to just mumble COYW!! whilst doing my run (which also goes past the police precinct by the way). Our chant doesn't go over very well here so a bit of modesty needs to be applied. Still, on a church Sunday up here, and given the time difference, I am very likely to scare the daylight out of quite a few in the process. But a promise is a promise, and if it means a point or more in the bag it will be well worth it.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

You owe us this Tom after forgetting to do one for the Bolton game.

Blingo

finny you should shout COME ON YOU BLACK AND WHITES.  :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Blingo is off to Cadiz to have lunch (great fish) but as its about 90 minutes away im hoping to be back for AT LEAST the second half.

Today's result? DRAW. I will be happy with that. And how feking inconsiderate of the FA to have a silly cup final on the same day as an important match like this.  :59:

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 27, 2011, 09:40:30 AM
You owe us this Tom after forgetting to do one for the Bolton game.
Only works for Prem games Freddy. I didn't forget.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.   :wine:  :54:
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Lap of honor around the block just about to begin :yay:

FatFreddysCat

Tom

Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

Quote from: finnster01 on February 27, 2011, 08:52:21 AM
I know one thing, if we get a point or more at Eastlands I will run a Johnny Pantsil style lap of honor around my block in Harlem wearing my customary gameday signed Hangeland Fulham shirt.

If you hear about a crazy Englishman arrested in the news, there will be a reason for that as I will try my best to just mumble COYW!! whilst doing my run (which also goes past the police precinct by the way). Our chant doesn't go over very well here so a bit of modesty needs to be applied. Still, on a church Sunday up here, and given the time difference, I am very likely to scare the daylight out of quite a few in the process. But a promise is a promise, and if it means a point or more in the bag it will be well worth it.

Get running Finny but don't worry, It's New York, alot of people run around mumbling to themselves... no one will give you a second look.

finnster01

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 27, 2011, 09:11:04 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on February 27, 2011, 08:52:21 AM

Get running Finny but don't worry, It's New York, alot of people run around mumbling to themselves... no one will give you a second look.
You are dead right Mr McBF. Run completed with very few incidents.

However, I did scare a few tourists who always come up to Harlem on a Sunday to go to a "black" church (there are nearly more churches up here than barbers and hair braiding salons). When I passed the precinct in the final stretch with my arms out I got some strange looks by the coppers but nothing else.

I may make this a ritual on every Sunday if Fulham play (and play good) :045: