watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are These Collectors Items Now?

Started by White Noise, March 02, 2011, 08:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Who would have thought FOF paraphernalia would make it's way to E-Bay? We have come a long way.

Does it come with a well used Vauxhall banger for away matches as well as a certificate of authenticity?  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...we stopped making them because the t-shirt company we had used wanted to hike the price up astronomically. Shame, they were excellent quality.

We were going to make others with more *ahem* discrete logo's and with grey and black shirts too.

They were made in the early days of FoF with a much smaller active membership.

It would be interesting to see how many would be prepared to buy t-shirts or similar items - would you..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

I'm gonna wait 7days and 12 hours and smash in a bid for 1500 quid..... no need to wait for the new batch.

SHADY1

I bet the seller will appreciate this free advertisment as well ... goodluck to them hope it makes a nice sum... these really were good quality t-sirts  :045:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

GoldCoastWhite

Not selling mine and not wearing it often either as several of the squad signed it on their Oz tour and I don't want to wash the signatures off !  :033:

TheDaddy

Thanks LBNO11,

Thought i was going mad been looking for the link to buy a shirt for ages will wait for new stock please !

could i have IM A FOFFER blazed across the front and IM THE DADDY on the back.

well it was a thought  :57:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

sipwell

@ thedaddy:

Just checked the meaning of the word "foffer" (English is not my maternal tongue, so I am allowed to do that). Lol. I admire your guts.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ScalleysDad

I found my 'On tour 93/94' t shirt at the bottom of a box the other day. The inactivity at the bottom of said box has shrunk it a tad as it appears a bit tighter than I remember it. But it was a glorious year. Port Vale and Plymouth just after christmas and a trip to Blackpool before they started to utilise grass. Any one miss the likes of Rotherham away ?

SHADY1

It appears they aren't .... out of interest how much were they new ?

mrska

Ive got one..  its... shall we say...  abit snug for me now  lol!

SHADY1

mrska

wadey

looks like the sellers from byfleet???