watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR how the hell do i

Started by TheDaddy, March 03, 2011, 01:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Ive managed to take a small video from my camera to my computer and filed it (it took an age .)

What i cant do is take it from my file and post it on  here.

Its only a minute or so  of Grace playing which i thought i would share with you just to show how well shes doing but i cant work it out. Any ideas ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

WhiteJC

try posting it on youtube and then linking it to here

LBNo11

...open a flickr account, you can upload video on it and then copy the url and come back onto FoF click on the insert hyperlink button next to the Insert Image button and copy and paste...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

gang

Try:- save it to desk top, right click the icon, left click send to, right click mail recipitant and send it attached to the
e-mail. i hope this works as it would be nice to see Grace.

sipwell

Take note of privacy issues though. If you publish it on youtube, it is visible for everyone. You can alter the account settings and decide who sees the video.

Vimeo is a great option too in my opinion. Less well known (and hence less "browsable" by everyone). Bilet uses it for the Fulham videos and it is qualitatively speaking high class.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Good to hear she's doing well daddy :clap_hands: :yay:

LBNo11

..on sipwell's point about security, on flickr you can alter the security settings to suit your requirements...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TheDaddy

I will give them a go when i get home cheers  :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "