watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Longest Serving Players At Each Club

Started by White Noise, March 04, 2011, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Date joined shown in brackets; for academy graduates, the season in which they made their first-team debut is shown as date joined

Manchester United: Ryan Giggs (Nov 90), Paul Scholes (Jan 93)

Arsenal: Cesc Fabregas (Jul 03), Gael Clichy (Aug 03)

Manchester City: Nedum Onuoha (Aug 04) Micah Richards (Jul 05)

Chelsea: John Terry (Aug 98), Frank Lampard (Jun 01)

Tottenham: Ledley King (Aug 98), Michael Dawson (Jan 05)

Liverpool: Jamie Carragher (Aug 96), Steven Gerrard (Aug 98)

Bolton: Jussi Jaaskelainen (Nov 97), Ricardo Gardner (Jul 98)

Sunderland: Kieran Richardson (Jul 07) Craig Gordon (Aug 07)

Newcastle: Steve Harper (Jul 93), Shola Ameobi (Aug 00)

Stoke: Andy Wilkinson (Aug 01), Mamady Sidibe (Jun 05)

Everton: Tony Hibbert (Aug 00), Leon Osman (Aug 00)

Aston Villa: Gabriel Agbonlahor (Aug 05), Stiliyan Petrov (Aug 06)

Fulham: Clint Dempsey (Jan 07), Aaron Hughes (Jun 07)

Blackburn: Brett Emerton (Jul 03), Ryan Nelsen (Jan 05)

Blackpool: Daniel Coid (Aug 99), Keith Southern (Nov 02)

Birmingham: Cameron Jerome (May 06), Colin Doyle (Aug 06)

West Brom: Dean Kiely (Jan 07), James Morrison (Aug 07)

Wolves: Jody Craddock (Jul 03), Wayne Hennessey (Aug 06)

West Ham: Mark Noble (Aug 04) Rob Green (Aug 06)

Wigan: Mike Pollitt (Jun 05), Emmerson Boyce (Aug 06)

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/Who-are-the-longest-serving-players-currently-at-YOUR-club-Picture-special-starring-Ryan-Giggs-Cesc-Fabregas-John-Terry-Ledley-King-Jamie-Carragher-Gabriel-Agbonlahor-Steve-Harper-Steven-Gerrard-Paul-Scholes-Frank-Lampard-Mark-Noble-and-more-article710314.html#ixzz1FcMb5dRW

MrFFC

What a great servent Aaron Hughes has been for us what a bargain at £1m quality underrated centre half!
Come on you Whites!! :)

AlFayedsChequebook

Steve Harper has been at Newcastle for that long, wow. Proper servant.

Fletchino

Just wondered didn't chris Coleman sign Simon davies? Jan 07? Not sure and didn't Briggs play at boro b4 we signed hughes?

White Noise

Simon Davies signed about 9 days after Clint but agree with your comment about Aaron.

What is interesting is how many clubs have one or two long serving players. It shows you what massive turnover of players we have had that we are in the bottom three or four for length of service above. Having said on here previously that there are no longer players who stay with one club for 10 years or more I see that 8 of the 20 above have exactly that and several others are on 8 years or more. I really think though that we may be embarking on a period of relative stability when we will see some players staying with us for 7 or 8 years at a time

Fletchino

Yes agreed I really do think we have found are feet now I would like the manger to stay around for a few years too even though I wanted blood on boxng day. The last 2/3 season and with a bit of luck the next  10/20 seasons will have to go down as the best in the clubs history

McBridefan1

Giggs, Scholes and Harper... :clap_hands:... respect where respect is due. 1990??? holy crap I was just starting high school.

nevzter

Quote from: McBridefan1 on March 04, 2011, 03:15:32 PM
Giggs, Scholes and Harper... :clap_hands:... respect where respect is due. 1990??? holy crap I was just starting high school.

Ha!  You and me both   :doh:

To that I say, cheers, Messers Giggs, Scholes and Harper.   :wine:

Carragher, King, Gerrard and, gulp, Terry, are no slouches either.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

HatterDon

and you graduated just before we signed Hughes.  :drums:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

I wasn't even born! :Sparkyticus:

McBridefan1

Quote from: HatterDon on March 04, 2011, 11:34:31 PM

and you graduated just before we signed Hughes.  :drums:

ha ha I was the longest serving freshman 10 years in a row... quite a distinction.  Curse you Don... you've gone and bruised my little spirit.  :012: