watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let's not forget Damian Duff..

Started by mrska, March 05, 2011, 08:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Damian Duff is different gear these days.. 2 pearlers..no fear in having a pop!  Where as 3 months ago he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo

Duffers... I SALUTE YOU!!

:clap_hands: :045: :Sparkyticus: :beer:

Boggers

he was different league today, and he clearly loves fulham too
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

clint23

I simply love the Duffer!  :57:

He was man of the match at City, and again today. Pure class  :045:

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

White Noise

Can't believe Madame Duff Beer is not here to bask in the reflected glow of her hero.

Hope to see you back on here soon. Stopping posting on the same day as Hatter Don will only give rise to the very worst of rumours!! :dft012:

HatterDon

Quote from: White Noise on March 05, 2011, 09:44:28 PM
Can't believe Madame Duff Beer is not here to bask in the reflected glow of her hero.

Hope to see you back on here soon. Stopping posting on the same day as Hatter Don will only give rise to the very worst of rumours!! :dft012:

I should be so lucky. Ms. Maureen is a looker! I hope she does begin posting on here. I was the one she took to task most emphatically when I wrote off Duff earlier in the season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

King_Crud

AlFayedsChequebook

At the beginning of the season I was worried that he had another year on his contract, now I am delighted!

sipwell

He once again had an excellent game. I am glad he found his form again.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!