watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im optimistic

Started by CorkCity, March 06, 2011, 10:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

5 points off a European spot, 5 points off relegation, I am optimistic with our attacking game that we can make Europe. A bit of sloppy defending yesterday, but 3 points in the bag.
It would be interesting to hear your views, do you think we can do it ?
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

FatFreddysCat

No we'll finish 8th. How's the fair play table looking ? though it's a very gay way of getting into Europe.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: CorkCity on March 06, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
5 points off a European spot, 5 points off relegation, I am optimistic with our attacking game that we can make Europe. A bit of sloppy defending yesterday, but 3 points in the bag.
It would be interesting to hear your views, do you think we can do it ?
Dont forget we're already in 4th spot Corky  :54:

Blingo

Champions league for us  :54: :yay:

clint23

I'm optimistic too, we have a great team now Zamora is back, but there are still 9 difficult games ahead of us

Blingo

Zamora??????? You're on the wrong thread m8  :59:

Senior Supporter

Is it logical to suggest that, because of our very good goal difference, we are actually closer to European qualification than relegation?

McBridefan1

just for shlts and giggles let's look at it pragmatically. we have to catch bolton never mind the other 4 teams ahead of us... if bolton win just 3 of their remaining 9 and lose the rest they sit on 49 we would have to win 5 of our remaining 9 and be on 50... I suppose that is what they call being optimistic. But what the hell...sign me up Corky.  :beer:

who would the 5 be out of this list: @Everton, Home to Blackpool, @Man U, Home to Bolton, @Wolves, @Sunderland, Home to Liverpool, @Birmingham, Home to the Arse.

I suppose our away form has been begging a couple of wins that I feel are coming so, we'll start with 3 from Blackpool, 1 from Everton, 3 from Wolves, 3 from Sunderland and 3 from Birmingham. That's 13 we need two more, so we need to beat Bolton or draw bolton and draw one of the following Man U, Liverpool or Arse...
Optimistic? ya that's optimism for you.

Blingo

Nice to see you're becoming a true blue aswell Bridey  :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

McBridefan1

Quote from: Blingo on March 06, 2011, 02:41:27 PM
Nice to see you're becoming a true blue aswell Bridey  :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

Bite your tongue you son of a errrr... what I meant was... I'm a true White... none of this blue shlte.  :dft012: