watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You're all behaving so well...........

Started by NogoodBoyo, March 14, 2011, 02:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

,.....that I haven't had to whip out my clip.
Looking forward to the first whingeing post about Hughes only being in it for the Swan Vestas, or Murphy's legs are full of asparagus veins, or AJ keeps running for the corners like a headless chuck and why oh why does Schwartzer keep punting it either straight into touch like a Welsh miner with Coleman's lung or at AJ's head which is only 3" off the ground, etc.
Who will crack first?  Why?  And when?

Nogood "flagellatio, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

CAMPBELL OUT!
CAMPBELL OUT!
CAMPBELL OUT!
CAMPBELL OUT!

Oh hold on...

I thought it was 1980 all over again.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

AJ  head is exactly 2' 11'' off the ground and that boy does like a cul-de-sac
and speaking Welsh ..issit???? well .................. what DID  Digger say to Hughes did he call him a man cyfarfod or some such  ????

NogoodBoyo

Booby Campbell.  I started following the club during his tenure?  How did I survive? 
Nogood "Campbell out, indeed to bloomin' goodness, it was"  Boyo

Tktd

We could start one again on Dempsey being a overrated player!?! :P lol.

FatFreddysCat

Can i play my top trump card please ? I notice EJ is still totally shite and hasn't scored for Preston. AHhhhhh what was the deaf joke about American music from the aforementioned town. Just remembered it as i was typing .

NogoodBoyo

Nice ones, TKtd and Fred, but too many tongues in cheeks.
Nogood "we'll have to wait until a miserable loss, isit" Boyo

McBridefan1

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 14, 2011, 09:00:14 PM
Can i play my top trump card please ? I notice EJ is still totally shite and hasn't scored for Preston. AHhhhhh what was the deaf joke about American music from the aforementioned town. Just remembered it as i was typing .

I wish I were deaf, then I wouldn't have to try so hard to forget hearing 30,000 screaching englishmen singing "you will never walk alone"... my balls cringe thinking about it, pick a new song you tw@ts, better yet grow a pair and stop singing like a group of little girls... The sight of them singing and crying is etched in my brain and I want that part of my brain back to fill up with something nice like memories of people kicking me in the nuts. Why must you all sing at soccer games? Are Karaoke bars big in England? I'm guessing they are after matches...  :hook: Let's see how we do with this bait, if it doesn't work I've got a shiner.

HatterDon

face it, Van Man, English terrace singers are as overrated as English-born footballers. And the songs? I think there are only five of them -- and 3 of those consist of just saying the players name over and over.  :hook: :wum:   
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Nogood "just not good enough, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

Face it. When I post I make even the most gentlemanly of us behave like hypocritical snobs. Otherwise the behaviour on here is just too safe. Go on pick up your skirts are feel the breeze in your nethers. Take the pretty ribbons from your hair and let the hair fall unkept onto your shoulders. Or for some of you fall off altogether. If people take a fence or a gate from a few posts where no offence was intended then think how much more fun you can have when you really mean to stick in the knife.

Come on Zamora, time you showed us that playing like a normal forward for one season was not just a flash in the pan. No excuse of the injury now. A lucky penalty down the middle of the goal aint going to cut it. If AJ can play in different systems, lets see if you can?

Ladies, lift up those skirts and start a dancin.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope