News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Are Your Favourite Fulham 'Cult Heroes'?

Started by White Noise, March 13, 2011, 11:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

We are the whites

The Doctor

Gus Uhlenbeek

Never has a professional footballer so perfectly encapsulated my style of play.  Love seeing the blank faces when folks say to me before kickabouts or tournaments "So what are you like?"..."Gus Uhlenbeek", I reply.  Cue uncomprehending silence

ron

Out of those categories....(and in times past)....

Unsung hero;         Stan Brown
Eccentric;               Jim Langley
One club man;        Who do you think?
Bad boy;                Bobby Keetch

McBridefan1

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 13, 2011, 05:50:18 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 13, 2011, 02:55:04 PM
Zübi, just because his only performances for the club... the Christmas videos! :clap_hands:

The "Boxtschämpion"! Indeed, a very funny one! :59: :011:

Ha ha one of my favorite videos... seeing hangerland and Gera together and gera calling him a Muppet was pretty funny too... especially since Gera, literally looked like a Muppet next to the Hangman. But you are right when zubi said "because I looks like boxtchampion" was one of the funniest things on that video.

I see McBride as my personal cult hero...
But 15,000 Volz has got to be right up there too... he scored our 10,000 team goal and then the 15,000th Prem goal in a short period of time if my memory serves, and that is epic.
And I'm adding Dempsey who's first goal was the magical goal against liverpool that kept us up, and that chip against Juve that got us past the italians ... he is the first american to score 10 goals in one season in the Prem... and his brace against Chelsea was a special moment that got us a draw against the hated blue poo. If you disagree maybe I can suggest he slip in the backdoor of Cult heroes as a "bad Boy"