watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who breaks a leg the next game?

Started by finnster01, April 11, 2011, 11:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Wolves and pr-ick McCarthy is ready to kick our lads again.

My guess is Murphy gets targeted  :046:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SmithyFFC

Reckon they'll single out Moussa for the thuggish treatment, as well as Murphy, Zamora and maybe Dempsey.

Hope either Dickson or Sidwell kick the crap out of Karl Henry the first chance they get!
FTID

finnster01

And I bet the league gives us some premier newbie as a ref on top.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SmithyFFC

FTID

HatterDon

well, that's sorted then -- the match is almost two weeks away, but we already know we'll lose a player to season-ending injury and that the young incompetent ref will cost us the three points.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

The Leagues got no reason to favour Wolves over us.

They'll know the possible flash points and appoint Webb or Dowd.

sipwell

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on April 11, 2011, 11:35:34 PM
Reckon they'll single out Moussa for the thuggish treatment

If they would do that, I would unleash the Belgian bloodthirsty hounds. Or send 15000 of the Romanian stray dogs (who are probably going to be euthanized any ways) into their stadium to po, pee and spread lice.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ImperialWhite

Wolves aren't that bad, the match against us was probably a one off - they play some good stuff. They're currently in the top half of the disciplinary table after all.

Finn, they've beaten Liverpool and Chelsea, do they not even get into your good books for that?  :005:

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: HatterDon on April 12, 2011, 12:57:49 AM
well, that's sorted then -- the match is almost two weeks away, but we already know we'll lose a player to season-ending injury and that the young incompetent ref will cost us the three points.

.... and there goes our splendid fair play record and place in the Europa league next year.

Next please !
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Peabody

Peabody

Can I just say that Wolves play some good stuff, or is that heresy?

ImperialWhite

Could see this being a tasty one; the Wolves fans hated the "disgrace, to the Premiership" chant.

I have a penchant for looking up other fans' forums, and they bring up us and "our crap fans" at every opportunity.

Quote from: Peabody on April 12, 2011, 10:35:39 AM

Nope - I'd agree with you. I think most people on here are blinded by the fact that they've only seen them play once this season - against us, which wasn't a great spectacle.

I have a few Wolves fan mates, so have seen them a few times this season. When they were the first team to beat Man U this season they were very impressive.

jarv

Wolves central defence is weak so Fulham just need to focus on putting pressure on them (a lot).
Like everyone, I was very unhappy about their abusive play in the last game but I too think it was probably a one (or two) off.
They will try to stop Murphy no doubt by fair means or foul, but who hasn't this season.

Footnote, I used to go to Wolverhampton on business many years ago. There were a few great lads in the office, Wolves fans. They reminded me of Fulham supporters. Loved their team but they too have their "Fulhamish" games, far too often I recall. (according to the lads)  I have no doubt some will be in the crowd next game.

I think another draw is on the cards.

BestOfBrede

Cannot stand them even if they do 'sometimes' attempt to play good football!
The main reason - that tw@t of a manager!

MJG

I would stoop to there level and start with Greening and any other fulham player who can put their foot in.   So I would drop Etuhu for a start.

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Peabody on April 12, 2011, 10:35:39 AM

They play some half decent stuff when on the ball, but there thuggish tactics are what I dislike about them
FTID

HatterDon

when Doyle went down for the season, the Digger started the grave. Now Ewbanks-Blake is hobbled as well. Throw dirt on their faces; they're going down. Doyle was twice as important to them as Zamora is to us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel