watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Daily Mail Today

Started by sid far i, April 15, 2011, 10:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid far i

Has anyone seen the front page of todays Mail? The married soccer star given a gagging order to protect his sordid sex life looks very very familiar

BalDrick

Funnily enough I bought an 18-pack of bog roll earlier in the week, so no need. Who is it anyway? Allegedly.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Airfix

There's only one good thing about the DM - a decent puzzle page.  Other than that, it's like all the rest - complete claptrap.

sid far i

It looks a lot like our soon to depart Hungarian midfielder/striker, by the way i didn't  purchase the Mail but noticed the story  as it's on the front page

epsomraver

Gera's nose is more hooked as I have just said in another post

sipwell

Quote from: sid far i on April 15, 2011, 11:02:42 AM
It looks a lot like our soon to depart Hungarian midfielder/striker, by the way i didn't  purchase the Mail but noticed the story  as it's on the front page

If you have to say you didn't buy the Daily Mail when everybody is not asking you that, it is very suspicious :P

Any update on who it is?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

FatFreddysCat

Daily Mail good right wing paper  :54:

Rupert

Good puzzle pages indeed, I try to nick the centre pages from the copy in reception, if nobody else beats me to it.

That photo- surely it has ben posed by a model?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

finnster01

Quote from: Rupert on April 15, 2011, 07:25:26 PM
Good puzzle pages indeed, I try to nick the centre pages from the copy in reception, if nobody else beats me to it.

That photo- surely it has ben posed by a model?
Well by the look at it, the Bristols aren't showing so that rules David Stockdale out.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead