watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YOUTUBE.. A Hammy End Phone recording of Bobbys free kick amazing footage

Started by mrska, February 22, 2010, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tktd

Although there are the obvious reasons - speed being one - i'm still at a loss to how hart didn't manage to save it. The wall was set up really well and he was right next to his post and he still couldn't stop it. I was hoping he'd be Englands No1 for the world cup - now i'm not too sure!

LRCN

Quote from: Tktd on February 22, 2010, 04:22:36 PM

Although there are the obvious reasons - speed being one - i'm still at a loss to how hart didn't manage to save it. The wall was set up really well and he was right next to his post and he still couldn't stop it. I was hoping he'd be Englands No1 for the world cup - now i'm not too sure!

Yeah I know what you mean but watching that vid, there's one split second just after bobby hits it and the wall splits in half, hart shuffles a fraction that way expecting it'll go through that gap but it makes all the difference. probably a combination of a fantastic bpbby strike, some clever play and a poor wall/goalkeeping that meant it went in. Same with bullard's free kick vs villa a couple of seasons ago, should never have gone in but it did and like then I won't complain.

also, when was the last time we scored twice in a row in successive league matches?

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

RidgeRider

Got to love the cell phone! What a great goal and thanks for that vid!

BarneyTravers

Ist class stuff...beating Birmingham City is always most enjoyable.

LRCN

Quote from: Lork on February 22, 2010, 05:03:31 PM

Yeah I know what you mean but watching that vid, there's one split second just after bobby hits it and the wall splits in half, hart shuffles a fraction that way expecting it'll go through that gap but it makes all the difference. probably a combination of a fantastic bpbby strike, some clever play and a poor wall/goalkeeping that meant it went in. Same with bullard's free kick vs villa a couple of seasons ago, should never have gone in but it did and like then I won't complain.

also, when was the last time we scored twice in a row in successive league matches?

now you know where cravencottagenewsround get their inspiration.

cebu

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

scotty

richie17

Quote from: Lork on February 22, 2010, 10:36:09 PM
Quote from: Lork on February 22, 2010, 05:03:31 PM

now you know where cravencottagenewsround get their inspiration.

You have, and will always be, an inspiration to me, Lork.  On this occasion I think it's more a case of 'great minds think alike'!  :)