more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best Paying Teams in World - Guess Where Fulham Are

Started by White Noise, April 21, 2011, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Errrm, How about an educated guess at 136?  :033:

I actually question the science behind this as they have Pompey at 72 and Hull at 174 and both listed as "EPL"...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

All these American teams... perhaps some European b-players should start dreaming about an American contract!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

SoCalJoe

Biggest surprise for a yank that knows absolutely nothing about the sport of cricket...7 of the top 60 paying clubs are from the IPL (I assume that's short for Indian Premier League). Evidently the TV money for cricket is huge in India.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: SoCalJoe on April 21, 2011, 05:46:19 PM
Biggest surprise for a yank that knows absolutely nothing about the sport of cricket...7 of the top 60 paying clubs are from the IPL (I assume that's short for Indian Premier League). Evidently the TV money for cricket is huge in India.
Right first time Joe. IPL is the 20 over, bash n crash version of the game and it's worth big money. Plenty of semi retired Aussies over there for one last pay cheque and doing very nicely out of it too !

finnster01

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on April 21, 2011, 05:50:17 PM
Right first time Joe. IPL is the 20 over, bash n crash version of the game and it's worth big money. Plenty of semi retired Aussies over there for one last pay cheque and doing very nicely out of it too !

Mr FatFreddy and myself are in negotiations joining the IPL and promote a good ruby globally. Unfortunately, Freddys deal with the World Sausage Federation is causing a problem and my insistence of fresh Fullers ESB available at all times is not making the negotiations any easier. Our sponsors at Brick Lane Rd have our agents concerned at the moment. We may have to review other options such as the CPPPL (Chinese Premier Ping Pong League) but rumours that Sarah Brookes will take over the marketing for the league are putting us in a holding pattern at the moment...

The cricket may not have been good, but the entertainment to go with it certainly would.  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

nevzter

Quote from: finnster01 on April 21, 2011, 07:01:34 PM
Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on April 21, 2011, 05:50:17 PM

Mr FatFreddy and myself are in negotiations joining the IPL and promote a good ruby globally. Unfortunately, Freddys deal with the World Sausage Federation is causing a problem and my insistence of fresh Fullers ESB available at all times is not making the negotiations any easier. Our sponsors at Brick Lane Rd have our agents concerned at the moment. We may have to review other options such as the CPPPL (Chinese Premier Ping Pong League) but rumours that Sarah Brookes will take over the marketing for the league are putting us in a holding pattern at the moment...

The cricket may not have been good, but the entertainment to go with it certainly would.  :005:[/size

:011:

Still surprised at Fulham's rank - but more shocked at Hull!! :tom:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Fletchino

Now Bullard has moved too ipswich hull are inline to drop 876 places!!!

AmericanJames

Im actually not surprise at our rank, It does make sense the more you think about it and compare to most of the other teams around our ranking position. Its actually quite interesting to see how they all stack up, and while it may not be prudent I am happy to see all four of my hometown teams in the top 100 :yay:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult