watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Carlos

Started by Basil, April 24, 2011, 08:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basil

Carlos was good again yesterday. His confidence was very low a few weeks back and all the talk of him leaving at the end of the season. He went back to no frills for a few games and yesterday we was really effective going forward. If Dempsey had conveted that chance (which he should have done) it would have be a fantastic assist.
He has shown good charatcer and am begining to like the guy.

Matt

I agree that he is better, yes. But I would alo say that he is brilliant going forward, but still quite weak when defending. He and Sidwell should have done better to prevent that cross from getting in when Wolves scored and Carlos appears to me to be out of position a lot. Perhaps that is something he can work on in the summer IF he doesn't leave. To sum it up, he's better but I think we can get more from him!
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Tonywa

Good going forward - shame that he can't defend.   Made a few really bad defensive blunders yesterday and was at least partially responsible for the goal we conceded.  Having said that it was our dismal finishing which cost us a win yesterday.  Thank goodness for AJ!

Mr Fulham

I still think he'll leave in summer though. Done deal, Konch to replace him. I still fancy Warnock.

Lighthouse

I like his accuracy at crosses and going forward. But yes he is no defender although made a few good tackles/interceptions yesterday.

Konchesky couldn't cross in all the games he was with us and made a few blunders himself defending.

Sorry that Sal could or will be leaving.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sipwell

I don't think he can be held responsible for the goal we conceded. He responded to a direct threat because Sidwell didn't mark his man well enough (he is equally not to blame).

He still needs to work on his defending skills though. He isn't super!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: sipwell on April 24, 2011, 12:30:09 PM

He still needs to work on his defending skills though. He isn't super!

I think it's too late for that. He's 31 and he's awful.

FFC Norway

Carlos is good going forward but as Tonywa says he can`t defend. Think he will leave in the summer and if we can get Warnock I be happy.

jarv

My onlycomplaint is he keeps taking throw ins and just can't do it. Please....someone else take them. :56: