News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'Saint' Karl Henry Hits Out At Danny - Again!

Started by White Noise, April 24, 2011, 10:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

It will be Murphy's fault that they get relegated too I guess  :005:

Rupert

For some reason the phrase "methinks the man protests too much" comes to mind.

His self-pitying rant is not backed up by the fact that we had two yellow cards, the Hangeland one being plain wrong, to their two yellow cards, when many of their fans are openly admitting they were lucky not to have a red card. It sounds a lot like the Moaning Minnie is preparing his excuses for eventual relegation.

After all, Henry is the only one who seems to keep bringing the incident up. Guilty conscience nagging at him, do you think?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Mr Fulham

Murphy's comments certainly didn't. For instance, we went to Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and the advice from our gaffer was not to do anything silly that might lead us to picking up yellow cards.

I think it says everything about McCarthy and his team that Mick  has to point out this pre match!

RidgeRider

Quote from: Mr Fulham on April 24, 2011, 10:58:40 PM
Murphy's comments certainly didn't. For instance, we went to Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and the advice from our gaffer was not to do anything silly that might lead us to picking up yellow cards.

I think it says everything about McCarthy and his team that Mick  has to point out this pre match!

I think that about says it all however we still saw glimpses from Stearman with his studs up tackle that only got him a yellow and dirty play by Berra and a few others. That lad was lucky he wasn't sent off.

To the Wolves credit however they have made changes and their place on the Fair Play table shows it but I am afraid it MAY have impacted their results.

Lighthouse

Henry just will not let this lie. He must have watched as Sterman was booked form his tackle and Brede was booked for his. Was it fair punishment for an equal crime? Refs are so bad that they also missed an elbow by Murphy. But are good to miss the pushes and shirt pulling by Wolves players.

Henry makes no sense. But keeps on wanting to prove how foolish he is.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Henry has no foundation and should keep his mouth shut. The first wolves match was the dirtiest group of players i have seen in a long time. So, henry got the most criticism. perhaps he should be looking at his team mates who were awful on that day. Sorry, Murphy was right and it will be good to see the last of Wolves.

sipwell

I think he is looking forward to the Championship. With such an attitude, what other Prem team would want you?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

PokerMatt

QuoteHenry said: '(When) we played Fulham earlier this season, we picked up seven yellow cards and everything that has happened after that has not helped our season.

Er.. You mean the cards from the cynical stopping tactics? And that you've been punished since when you've also tried the same? No wonder they're struggling with this chump as skipper. Fulham pass beautifully with the excellent Danny Murphy leading by example. Wolves have him to lead them.

The stats say it all really: more shots on and off target; over 100 more passes; much much more possession and passing success. Instead of blaming referees/other players, why don't you try not to misplace a third of your passes lads?

This quote made me laugh as well:
QuoteHot-head: Karl Henry (right) is known for his tough-tackling ways

More like: ...is known for his late, dangerous and two-footed tackling ways to compensate for his severe lack of ability.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SteveM19

What a tool. A few weeks after he broke Zamora's leg, didn't he almost do the same thing to Diame (I think it was) on Wigan? Diame got out of the worst of it at the last minute, but was still sent aurborne in a helicopter spin. 3 game ban for Tool Henry. Enjoy the Championship, you jerk.

PokerMatt

Quote from: SteveM19 on April 25, 2011, 12:09:45 PM
What a tool. A few weeks after he broke Zamora's leg, didn't he almost do the same thing to Diame (I think it was) on Wigan? Diame got out of the worst of it at the last minute, but was still sent aurborne in a helicopter spin. 3 game ban for Tool Henry. Enjoy the Championship, you jerk.

That was Jordi Gomez I think. But yeah, worst tackle of the season - atrociously late, atrociously strong and hugely unnecessary. Ref couldn't even look him in the eye when sending him off.
Follow me: @mattdjourno