watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF 121 out today - plus binders!

Started by DL-TOOFIF, April 27, 2011, 11:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DL-TOOFIF

As if all this good weather and another potential home victory isn't enough to warm the old cockles, there's a new issue of TOOFIF out this evening!

'Treats' include:
* An extraordinary pic of Cliffie Dean! (check out www.toofif.co.uk for a sneaky peek);
* Eddie Toms recalling another crap year - this time it's 1990-91;
* A delve back into the century before last to look at the influence of Harry Coleman, FFC Pioneeer;
* Bairdinho for player-of-the-year, according to Dave Kidd;
* A comprehensive match round up;
* Terry Angus goes back to school;
* An obituary of a former FFC forward who - wait for it - went on to become a world renowned opera star;
* All the regular correspondents - including Jamie R's high and lows of the season;
* And, yes, one or two mentions of THAT statue!

Also, at long last, TOOFIF binders are back in stock.

To all those of you utterly disinterested in this post: no probs, scroll by, your choice. To all those of you who've supported TOOFIF once again this season - sincere thanks.

sipwell

Looks like an interesting read, once more!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Blingo

I have known Biffo since he was born, and the picture on the front page is the first time i have seen him in over 20 years.

The Equalizer

That pic of Cliffy is one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen!

KHAZI!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Fernhurst

Great ... I'll pick one up tonight ........ TOFIF kept me sane when I lived in the frozen North

Blingo

The Equalizer

Quote from: Blingo on April 27, 2011, 11:54:54 AM
Eq, you from sands end?

As it goes, the first place I ever lived in was at 38 Wandsworth Bridge Road. Grew up in Clem Attlee Court though.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Blingo

Im older than Clifford my nan used to live two doors away from him in Tynemouth

The Equalizer

Quote from: Blingo on April 27, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
Im older than Clifford my nan used to live two doors away from him in Tynemouth

Some of my good friends sit right behind him in the JH Stand. The bloke is absolutely terrific value  -always makes me laugh out loud.

Do you remember the gas explosion at the Manor Fields estate in Putney back in the 80s? Cliffy was sent down there as he works on the gas and he got collared by a news team for an interview.

He was stood there, with the wreckage behind him, wearing his gas overalls with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and said "Wot donut done that then?".

Comedy gold.

Blingo

Yes he has always had a way with words has Biffo. If you see him please give him my regards.