more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An open letter to Fulham Football Club

Started by ImperialWhite, April 27, 2011, 01:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Dear FFC,

I spent another weekend away witnessing a draw against a fairly shoddy Wolves. I drank too much and hurt my ankle and a Wolves fan gobbed at me coming out of the ground.

I'm tired, skint, busy and El Clásico's on telly. At the pub, five minutes away from my house. Skipping work early and getting back at midnight I really cannot be bothered to do.

So let's make it a good 'un, eh? Fulham 4 (Bobby hattrick, Dembélé) - Bolton 1 (Zat Knight, obviously).

:wine:

Yours sincerely,

IW.

Matt

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 27, 2011, 01:45:43 PM
Dear FFC,

I spent another weekend away witnessing a draw against a fairly shoddy Wolves. I drank too much and hurt my ankle and a Wolves fan gobbed at me coming out of the ground.

I'm tired, skint, busy and El Clásico's on telly. At the pub, five minutes away from my house. Skipping work early and getting back at midnight I really cannot be bothered to do.

So let's make it a good 'un, eh? Fulham 4 (Bobby hattrick, Dembélé) - Bolton 1 (Zat Knight, obviously).

Yours sincerely,

IW.

Brilliant, sir! Let's go for it! :clap_hands:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Mr Fulham

I'm also going for a 4-1 with Bobby, AJ, Dempsey and Sidwell to score!

ok...no....2-1 Fulham with goals for AJ and Deuce.

Whiteroom

YEA! I am even more up for this match than I normally am. I think the support will be brilliant.

BlacknWhite

Quote from: Whiteroom on April 27, 2011, 01:54:54 PM
YEA! I am even more up for this match than I normally am. I think the support will be brilliant.

Shame I wont be there.

HatterDon

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 27, 2011, 01:45:43 PM
Dear FFC,

Yours sincerely,

IW.

I hope you enjoyed your Espana El Clasico, IW; you missed a brilliant batch at the Cottage.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on April 27, 2011, 11:16:40 PM
I hope you enjoyed your Espana El Clasico, IW; you missed a brilliant batch at the Cottage.

It was weird, in the end I decided to end down to Craven Cottage, but I think there must have been a switch, cos that was definitely Barcelona down there playing in black and white. Glad I did (never trust the grumpy mid afternoon ramblings of IW).

Ha ha! It was all an elaborate ruse to get us to play so well (cos Hughes definitely reads FOF).

sipwell

Are you aware, IW, that you have started a tradition now? :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!