News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have a little internal family issue to deal with...

Started by finnster01, April 28, 2011, 04:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

and will likely not be online for the next 10 days or so.

Just when everything was looking great something always jumps up and bites your balls. I wish I could only deal with Balotelli. Would be a walk in the park.

Anyway, I know nobody will miss me but just in case you think I have thrown all my toys out of the FoF pram, that is not the case.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

I will miss you, Finnster. Your dark almost sardonic sense of humour always enlightens me as well as your general grumpiness. I hope your family issues are not too serious or hard to deal with but I wish you in any case all the best.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

White Noise

Sorry to hear that Finnster. Hope it all comes right asap.

We'll be bringing Epsomraver into the side in your absence. I think he has demonstrated that he has sufficient bite for your midfield enforcer role. You might have to up your game when you get back though! :dft012:

Seriously mate, hope all goes OK.

HatterDon

Mr. Finn, we'll wait patiently for your return. You're a good Fulham lad -- black and white through and through. Hang in there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

I hope all is well and by the time you return, my waterworks should be sorted

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Hope you get everything sorted Finny. Fof awaits your return.

Fernhurst

Most of us on here have been through life's mill and understand where you're at Finn ----- all the very best with a resolution and hurry back to us.

jarv

WhiteJC

keep you chin up Finnster, things might not be as bad as they seam at first (Blingo) or this is a good as it gets (Lighthouse)

Lighthouse

All the best Finn.

Wait a minute. Throwing toys out of prams, What does he mean? That's it, I have never been so insulted. Well not since the last time.

Stay safe, life is what you make it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

Hope it sorts itself out Mr Finn, families! Wouldn't trade mine for the world, just wish there wasn't so much drama!

BB

Hang in there Finnster... "Families" can't live with 'em can't do without them! :handbags:

Blingo

Sort urself out. Hope its nothing too serious m8. Looking forward to your return.

VicHalomsLovechild

We can all say nice things about Eddie without the worry of you jumping own our necks  :005:

FP

Tom

Take care finnster and I hope everything is ok and turns out alright.
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

Good luck Finn - hope the family issue doesn't involve a wedding tomorrow!

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 28, 2011, 05:05:24 PM
keep you chin up Finnster, things might not be as bad as they seam at first (Blingo) or this is a good as it gets (Lighthouse)

Beauty piece of art, Mr. WJC. As the originator of the BLS, I'm wondering if I can appropraite it for my avatar?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel