watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Suprise suprise NFR Fifa president Sepp Blatter under investigation

Started by epsomraver, May 27, 2011, 12:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aFFCn_Fan

It does seem political tit for tat. Bin Hammam (the only challenger) is charged by one of Blatter's gimps in the run up to the election where Blatter could potentially go (although he's greased enough wallets already I'm sure). So in retaliation Bin Hammam strikes back and accuses him. I'm glad he has done it. I think it will ultimately lead to nothing as Blather will pay off the ethics committee, but
a) do we want either of these men running football? (Let's not forget that the great footballing nation of Qatar, where Bin Hammam is from, won the rights to the 2022 World Cup to be played in the middle of its 50 degree summer somehow, fishy to say the least).
b) the sooner the world wakes up to how bent FIFA is the better, and widescale changes are made the better
096.gig Blatter  
@hincharoo

ImperialWhite

finnster01

Is it just me but doesn't this have a real simple solution? Kick out Blatter, Bin Hammam, and Jack Warner and replace them with people with a decent level of integrity (if such people exists in FIFA)?  093.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ImperialWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on May 27, 2011, 12:49:03 PM
Is it just me but doesn't this have a real simple solution? Kick out Blatter, Bin Hammam, and Jack Warner and replace them with people with a decent level of integrity (if such people exists in FIFA)?  093.gif

No - a bad apple spoils the barrel. We need a new barrel. Get rid of FIFA and start again.

sipwell

In other words: hire a Belgian!

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on May 27, 2011, 12:58:24 PM

And watch the decision making process fly out the window! How's that government of yours coming along?   086.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 27, 2011, 01:51:42 PM
Quote from: sipwell on May 27, 2011, 12:58:24 PM

How's that government of yours coming along?   086.gif

Very well thank you! We are truly making an effort to make it impossible to beat (our) world record. That said, since our caretaker government cannot decide anything fundamental, we have barely spent money and are actually paying off our debt!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!