Zamora vs Blackpool
1 (2.4%)
Dempsey vs Bolton
14 (34.1%)
Sidwell vs Liverpool
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

elgreenio

Goal of the season is up on the official site now, whats the general consensus here.

Goals can be seen here :

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/GoaloftheSeason.aspx

As much as I love the pass into Etuhu at Blackpool I cant look past Bairds first at Stoke, what a hit! Really started the notion that we're not always destined for an away defeat blighted with negativity under Sparky.
touch my camera through the fence

dishEJtheRock!

Had to be dempsey vs bolton for me. There are better goals there but this one was special becuase I go to school with a korean who likes bolton because of Lee Chung-Yong. The whole week before the game we were giving each other a hard time, i kept telling him dempsey was going to embarrass them. We had to stream the game during our organic chemistry lecture and when Dempsey drilled the shot in i almost went nuts before remembering I was in class and having to subdue myself. Favorite moment all season for me

Lighthouse

I keep changing my mind. Has to be Dembele. No it may be Demps or Bairds strike. I think I will go for Dembele, only because he had one thing on his mind when he started the run from the half way line.

Or Zamora

Or .......... 090.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamguy

COYW!

clint23

The best are Dembele, Baird's goals, Dempsey and Sidwell. It's hard to choose one from all these brilliant goals, but I'll go with Dempsey, just because it was a fabulous strike... but whoever wins this poll, from the 5, deserves it

MOR :

Dembele for me...sheer class, he just ghosts through everyone.

Needed more of that from him. Shame the thugs of Stoke put paid to that...

Hopefully next season.

sunburywhite

Bairds goal against Stoke was great but at the end of the day it could as easily gone 10 yards over.

To me a great goal has to be made rather than have an element of luck. The pass from Dembele was class for Etuhu's goal but Dembeles own one against Spurs tops it. If Rooney or Ronaldo or Messi had scored that they would have been hailing as the goal of the decade. Picked it up on the half way line, went past his man, took on the defence and drilled it home. No luck it whatsovever
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tom

I went with Dempsey vs Bolton. Great goal and athletic ability!  098.gif
Fulham for life!

LordNelson

Dempsey Bolton  098.gif--but Dembele's against spurs was magnificent as well--tough choice.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

finnster01

I am surprised not to see any of John Paintsil's on the list. They were all spectacular.  090.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on May 27, 2011, 07:13:46 PM
I am surprised not to see any of John Paintsil's on the list. They were all spectacular.  090.gif
LOL! Great og's!!!  090.gif  090.gif  090.gif
Fulham for life!

Tom

Serious question, how many points did he cost us with those 3 own goals?
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: Tom on May 27, 2011, 07:34:20 PM
The one that stands out to me was the 1-0 loss at Anfield in King Kenny's first match (at home) as manager.

There was the 2-2 away to Villa. Can't remember the third. That is 3 points differential just off those two. (a draw vs a loss, and a draw vs a win)

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on May 27, 2011, 07:44:52 PM
The one that stands out to me was the 1-0 loss at Anfield in King Kenny's first match back as manager.

That was the only one that came to my mind  as well finnster. So at least 1 point so far.
Fulham for life!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Tom on May 27, 2011, 07:49:16 PM
The one that stands out to me was the 1-0 loss at Anfield in King Kenny's first match back as manager.

That was the only one that came to my mind  as well finnster. So at least 1 point so far.

Villa, 2-2 - so another 2 pts.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 27, 2011, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Tom on May 27, 2011, 07:49:16 PM

Villa, 2-2 - so another 2 pts.

Blackpool, 2-2 - 2pts

Sheepskin Junior

I think it was Sidwell because of the way he took it down, and without any warning, smashed it in.

I'm surprised Gera's against WBA wasn't on there. That was pure class.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

clint23

I'm surprised Baird (free kick) v Stoke has no vote, but Hangeland v Man U (not a great goal, important, but not great) has 1

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

HatterDon

If we're all finished trashing Paintsil ...  093.gif

1. Dempsey v. Bolton
2. Super Simon v. WBA
3. Zamora v. ... v. ... v. Damn Alzheimers!
4. Dembele v. Spuds

and that would be The Incredibe Bobby Z. v. Blackpool.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel