Main Menu

Happy Birthday John P

Started by CorkedHat, June 15, 2011, 08:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

081.gif John Pantsil - one of the game's remaining characters
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday John Pantsil,  a wonderful Fulhamish character, always gave his all, always capable of heart stopping moments - both good and bad.

Unfortunate that you will be remembered for your own goals and the previous manager dropping you, but overall under Hodgson you were a good player who had too much humour and humility, and perhaps frailty for the last manager to include you as the regular you had been in two succesful seasons on the trot.

Good luck in the remainder of your career, you will bring smiles wherever you go...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 15, 2011, 09:11:07 AM
...Happy Birthday John Pantsil,  a wonderful Fulhamish character, always gave his all, always capable of heart stopping moments - both good and bad.

Unfortunate that you will be remembered for your own goals and the previous manager dropping you, but overall under Hodgson you were a good player who had too much humour and humility, and perhaps frailty for the last manager to include you as the regular you had been in two succesful seasons on the trot.

Good luck in the remainder of your career, you will bring smiles wherever you go...

That was very well said, Ed  :54:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

WhiteJC

many happy returns  :beer:

fulhamfootiechick

HAPPY BIRTHDAY X  :wine:

LBNo11

The Equalizer

Happy Birthday JP!

ps. Ed, your PC must be riddled with malware with the amount of mottycon websites you visit!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ImperialWhite

Have a good one, JP!

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 15, 2011, 09:58:24 AM
ps. Ed, your PC must be riddled with malware with the amount of mottycon websites you visit!

It's the same streaming away games - set your anti-virus software from stun, to kill.

LBNo11

Happy Birthday JP!

...Eq, fortunately I know an excellent IT technician, he rocks and malwarebites too..!

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 15, 2011, 10:12:21 AM
Happy Birthday JP!

...Eq, fortunately I know an excellent IT technician, he rocks and malwarebites too..!

Of course! Always helpful having onsite support.  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

OldBrownShoe

A very happy birthday John. :drums: 081.gif :clap_hands:  If you weren't quite the best right back we have ever had there were many, many worse in our Club's history (Oh gosh I feel another thread coming on!). Thanks for all you did for us in your relatively short time with us, the smiles you brought to our faces and your touching humility. I am not even going to mention your own goals. Good luck in the rest of your career.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Steve_orino

Appreciated his effort to connect with the fans & it seemed that he genuinely enjoyed playing for the club.  The world could use more footballers like him - hope he sticks around with the Europa coming up...

Happy Birthday JP! 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

White Noise

Happy Birthday Johnny P.

Lots more football ahead of you sir.

sipwell

Happy Birthday!! May you find a good new home soon!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Luke

Honoured to share my birthday with you big John!
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

LBNo11

Quote from: Luke on June 15, 2011, 04:13:07 PM
Honoured to share my birthday with you big John!

...and a very happy to you too Luke, hope it is going well  081.gif

GoldCoastWhite

Without characters our game would be a pale imitation of what it was/can be. Happy birthday and all the best JP, you brought a lot of joy to many of us !  :Haynes The Maestro:

SWwhite

Happy Birthday Johnny!
I always loved you here and wish you could stay for longer.
Good Luck!                         081.gif

Jimbobob

Quote from: White Noise on June 15, 2011, 02:13:50 PM
Happy Birthday Johnny P.

Lots more football ahead of you sir.

WN outstanding pick! WOW!!!
I do love John but he did just score yet again...............
                                                                for the opposing team!!!!!!
075.gif 075.gif 075.gif 081.gif 081.gif 081.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?