watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday quiz - Spot the difference

Started by NorthernWhite, June 17, 2011, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Can anyone guess the connection between these 2 teams?

Reina, Arbeloa, Paletta, Hyypia, Insua (Finnan 75), Pennant (El Zhar 65), Alonso, Sissoko, Gonzalez (Kewell 77), Fowler, Bellamy.

Reina, Finnan (Arbeloa 88), Carragher, Agger, Riise, Pennant, Alonso, Mascherano (Crouch 78), Zenden (Kewell 59), Gerrard, Kuyt.

finnster01

My guess is that is the Liverpool teams Fulham beat.

I am pretty sure the first lineup is the Liverpool one from the 2007 1-0 Fulham win at the Cottage
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NorthernWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on June 17, 2011, 01:48:57 PM
My guess is that is the Liverpool teams Fulham beat.

I am pretty sure the first lineup is the Liverpool one from the 2007 1-0 Fulham win at the Cottage

Close but not quite Finnster......

The 1st team was the team that played Sheff Utd on the 1st game of the season and before a CL qualifier. Huge changes from their strongest team in the Champions League Final (the 2nd team above) but old Colin never mentioned they were weakened against Sheff Utd and from which they managed to get a 2-2 draw. I read something again the other day and he was bleating on so I thought I'd check the teams. I'd love for this to be bought up and for him to moan about the changes only to be confronted that it was actually the team that he faced and not the one put out against Fulham.

How convenient Colin you tool....