watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oi Freddy,

Started by Blingo, June 21, 2011, 09:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

do you like Chorizzo? Grilled, fried or BBQ'd with fried eggs and doorstops. Mate it's unbeatable.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:23:21 PM
do you like Chorizzo? Grilled, fried or BBQ'd with fried eggs and doorstops. Mate it's unbeatable.
Does the Pope ?(oops better not). Of course i do  :004:

Blingo

I thought of you last night watching some prog on 4 i think about embarrasing bodies and two people had hernias. The fat bird there was no hope for, but the mans stomach before and after was amazing. He went from fat to flat in one operation.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:23:21 PM
Chorizo is mostly cured/smoked so no need to cook, you can get fresh Chorizo sausage which obviously you have to cook, but the smoked paprika Chirizo is the best.

Blingo

Speak for yourself FFCCC, I dont know anyone who eats it raw.  :019:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:28:32 PM
I thought of you last night watching some prog on 4 i think about embarrasing bodies and two people had hernias. The fat bird there was no hope for, but the mans stomach before and after was amazing. He went from fat to flat in one operation.
I went from fat to less fat  :035: . To be honest i think it's been (due to a pm from a certain Yank bike rider cant use the f word that has e instead of u   :015:) up, had a few puss leakages a couple of months after, not getting that now, but strange pians now and then, and my belly button is a right state, i think i had a novice on his first op, it's f oops not good  :014:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:35:38 PM
Actually must admit  now FFCCC hs mentioned it i think i've only had it raw. Just knew i liked the stuff. Hardly kosher Blingo is it  :015:

Blingo

better get back there and get it sorted m8, not the sort of thing to just  put up with.

I go for mine in aug or sept, but if i aint happy i'll go private.

Blingo

Fe k kosher fredster, cant beat a good fry up of sausages and bacon. 90% of front wheelers eat pork or shell fish if they are honest.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:35:38 PM
Haha it's all raw smoked/cured haven't you ever had Biltong (south Africa) or Jerky (America) both not cooked just air dried, mate you can't beat it. I make jerky all the time  :004: :004:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorizo Read Fred raw sausage lol

Blingo

I live in Gib and spain ffc so know where to get it freshly made m8. Still got to cook it tho.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:42:48 PM
I live in Gib and spain ffc so know where to get it freshly made m8. Still got to cook it tho.
Yeah of course I just said, I prefer the smoked paprika Chorizo which doesn't need cooking there are so many varieties of cured Chorizo and a bloody big price range as well.

finnster01

Quote from: Blingo on June 21, 2011, 09:40:55 PM
Fe k kosher fredster, cant beat a good fry up of sausages and bacon. 90% of front wheelers eat pork or shell fish if they are honest.
That Mr Blingo is 100% the breakfast of champions with a bit of ESB on the side
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Just rememberd i've had it heated up in Pealla many a time, though the shell on prawns wind me up, take the shells of for  christ sake.

Blingo

ur an animal finny lol.

Blingo

Fredster, i only eat prawns if they are bought fresh, (grey and uncooked). All the others have no taste m8.

FatFreddysCat

Too true Blingo, used to work with  a lovely Jewish fella whan i was in the movie business  :008:. Had to almost fight him when it came to buffets when devils on horse back were on offer. For the Yanks Sausage wrapped in bacon  :004:

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 21, 2011, 09:49:00 PM
Just rememberd i've had it heated up in Pealla many a time, though the shell on prawns wind me up, take the shells of for  christ sake.
Stop whingeing the only prawns not peeled are the decoration on the top, and yes lots of Paella's have chorizo in them.
http://spanishfood.about.com/od/sausages/a/chorizotypes.htm

TheDaddy

Quote from: finnster01 on June 21, 2011, 09:47:06 PM
That Mr Baling is 100% the breakfast of champions with a bit of ESB on the side
WERES THE BLACK PUDDING !!!!!!!
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Blingo

They call that morcilla over here Daddy and when its good, it is fantastic.